Texas Hunting Forum

Texas Antelope Hunts (limited)...

Posted By: Raypo

Texas Antelope Hunts (limited)... - 09/20/15 03:45 PM

I have 7 tags left for pronghorn antelope in the Texas panhandle. The hunts will take place near Dalhart, TX, and will be rifle only. We have a 100% shot opportunity and last year we took a couple of goats near the 80 inch mark. This price includes the permit, the guide, and the animal. Meals and lodging will be up to you, there are hotels in Dalhart that are less than $50 per night. No limit on days!! Most of the time you can be on your way home by day 2. The season is Oct 3-11...

The price is $1,850, I will discount the hunt for multiple hunters. God Bless and Happy Hunting!!

Pics coming...

Re: Texas Antelope Hunts (limited)... - 09/20/15 03:50 PM

Re: Texas Antelope Hunts (limited)... - 09/20/15 03:51 PM

Posted By: EddieWalker

Re: Texas Antelope Hunts (limited)... - 09/20/15 04:09 PM

Great price for some really good quality animals!!!! I already have one and we are already booked for October, but my wife really wants one, so hopefully you will offer this again next year with a little more time to prepare smile
Posted By: rjd

Re: Texas Antelope Hunts (limited)... - 09/21/15 04:09 AM

Some nice 'lopes there. The 2nd biggest buck I ever saw was in that area (biggest was south west of Raton, NM. There are some great bucks in the region you hunt. Wish my fixed income allowed hunts like yours.

Re: Texas Antelope Hunts (limited)... - 09/21/15 02:16 PM

Going fast... PM's returned, thanks for the interest
Posted By: Tx Muley Hunter

Re: Texas Antelope Hunts (limited)... - 09/22/15 07:15 PM

I am headed to Wyoming next week but if I don't kill anything there I will take one.

Re: Texas Antelope Hunts (limited)... - 09/24/15 10:15 PM

I thought I was done but was able to get 1 more tag on a dyanmite chunk of land... It will go fast..
Posted By: NewJeep

Re: Texas Antelope Hunts (limited)... - 09/25/15 01:40 AM

Great price! Wish I would of seen this before I set my hunt for opening weekend.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum