Texas Hunting Forum

Hog hunts with Dehoganator! Thermal and NV pig hunts for a good price!

Posted By: TexasOutdoorsman

Hog hunts with Dehoganator! Thermal and NV pig hunts for a good price! - 08/03/15 09:26 PM

First off I do not work with this guy, I heard about him through someone I met at work and I went hunting with him. He hunts out in east Texas on a few different properties all around 1000 acres each. He has cellular cameras and knows the patterns of the hogs on each place. You get at the ranch meet him yall go over safety and everything. Then hop in to his atv and yall will be using his ARs Suppressed 300blk out with thermal and night vision scopes. as you are driving around on the property you will be scanning fields with a thermal or nv monocular until you spot some pigs and the you stalk up on them! I have been on many hog hunts before in my life I do trapping and selling hogs but this hunt was unlike anything I have ever done it was the MOST FUN hunt I have ever been on!!! up We did see ALOT of pigs and big ones WE where driving and stalking for less then a hour till we killed are first pig. Then we saw others through out the night just could not stalk up to them because a group of deer where bedded down between us and the pigs. His rifles are amazing, he knows what he is doin, He LOVES his job and will do anything to put you on a pig. He is a great guy very funny and friendly and knows how to hunt pigs! He has amzing prices better then any one on here! feel free to message me or pm me and I can give you his number! If yall have any questions feel free to ask! cheers

200 pound boar we got clap

Posted By: Joe Paddock

Re: Hog hunts with Dehoganator! Thermal and NV pig hunts for a good price! - 08/05/15 06:12 PM

Thank you Conner, y'all made it easy on me. Yes what a good time and you are welcome back.

Green horn, very green... night vision green!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum