Texas Hunting Forum

Guided Recommendation on a whitetail doe hunt

Posted By: Hopedale

Guided Recommendation on a whitetail doe hunt - 07/04/15 12:43 AM

I'm looking to book a hunt for the kiddo. She's had enough of public, and invites I've gotten to take her seem to fall through, so at this point I'd like to just book a hunt.

Any recommendations?
Posted By: chital_shikari

Re: Guided Recommendation on a doe hunt - 07/04/15 12:50 AM

friocountyhunts on here is a good option.
Posted By: STXHO

Re: Guided Recommendation on a doe hunt - 07/04/15 01:17 AM

$750 for 2 does, meals and lodging. I have ranches all over South Texas. Pm me if you are interested.
Posted By: Gray goose

Re: Guided Recommendation on a doe hunt - 07/04/15 03:04 AM

If you want to take her on a southtexas hunt my ranch is the dos palmeras ranch and we specialize on kids hunts and we have first class accomidTions and food. Give us a try . www.dospalmerasranch.com or 210 -602-6624
Posted By: mulie_mike

Re: Guided Recommendation on a doe hunt - 07/04/15 05:51 AM

Any area in particular? Or a budget your trying to stay within? I ask because I may have a few options but the above will narrow it down.
Posted By: Hopedale

Re: Guided Recommendation on a doe hunt - 07/04/15 01:20 PM

Originally Posted By: mulie_mike
Any area in particular? Or a budget your trying to stay within? I ask because I may have a few options but the above will narrow it down.

Told the wife it wouldn't cost more than $250 based on what I've been seeing doe hunts going for. I'm in Williamson county, and while I'm not opposed to traveling, I'd like to find something close.
Posted By: 7mag

Re: Guided Recommendation on a doe hunt - 07/04/15 03:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Hopedale
Originally Posted By: mulie_mike

Told the wife it wouldn't cost more than $250 based on what I've been seeing doe hunts going for. I'm in Williamson county, and while I'm not opposed to traveling, I'd like to find something close.

Might be doable. The catch may be you will not have a place to stay, get fed etc. Late season doe hunts in South Texas can be had for about 125 a doe, if there are any hunts left. Best of luck
Posted By: Deer Hound

Re: Guided Recommendation on a doe hunt - 07/06/15 12:47 AM

I can help I hunt a lot of kids. Pm me and I'm sure we can work something out.
Posted By: WJLION

Re: Guided Recommendation on a doe hunt - 07/06/15 06:41 PM

Trent Lonestar outfitters If he still doe hunts ?
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Guided Recommendation on a doe hunt - 07/06/15 07:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Hopedale
I'm looking to book a hunt for the kiddo. She's had enough of public, and invites I've gotten to take her seem to fall through, so at this point I'd like to just book a hunt.

Any recommendations?

If you don't get anything lined up soon, PM me around first part of October. I won't find out if or how any doe permits I will get this year till then.
Posted By: HardcoreCarnivore

Re: Guided Recommendation on a doe hunt - 07/06/15 08:06 PM

Our does are $250 I pm you, gladly will help you with anything you need, and will get you on a doe
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum