Texas Hunting Forum

Texas alligator gar with Capt Kirk Kirkland the original guide for rod and reel fishing

Posted By: DUCKHUNTR35

Texas alligator gar with Capt Kirk Kirkland the original guide for rod and reel fishing - 06/17/15 10:24 PM

Hey guys I have had a few days open up this year do to clients getting sick
I have been fishing 7 days a week since mid March, my clients have already caught a 204 and a 233 lb alligator gar.
I have been on the fish even during the high water, had 5 fish yesterday biggest was 90 lbs
I am the only alligator gar guide that is sponsored by numerous companies
Follow me on Facebook @ Kirk Kirkland
Website is www.texasfishingguides.org/kirkland
214-490-0284

Re: Texas alligator gar with Capt Kirk Kirkland the original guide for rod and reel fishing - 06/20/15 04:56 PM

Still catching alligator gar guys don't be conned by anyone who is fishing part time
The fishing is really tough but when you fish 7 days a week for alligator gar You stay on the fish
Remember follow me on Facebook @ Kirk Kirkland
To see the latest pictures of alligator gar with my clients

Re: Texas alligator gar with Capt Kirk Kirkland the original guide for rod and reel fishing - 06/25/15 08:38 PM

Ttt

Re: Texas alligator gar with Capt Kirk Kirkland the original guide for rod and reel fishing - 07/09/15 09:37 PM

Caught a 194 lb alligator gar today

Re: Texas alligator gar with Capt Kirk Kirkland the original guide for rod and reel fishing - 07/18/15 12:25 PM

My clients have caught 4 alligator gar over 200 lbs this year
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum