Texas Hunting Forum

Axis and blackbuck doe reduction hunt.

Posted By: C3 guide

Axis and blackbuck doe reduction hunt. - 04/14/15 05:47 AM

We have one ranch that is over ran with both axis and blackbuck doe. It's outside of stonewall. The ranch is full of both species. We require a two Hunter minimum with a max of three. Ranch is 200 acres on the Perdenales River. There is ALOT of both species. I went today and seen 50-55 blackbuck doe and 45 or so Axis in the ranch. The ranch is low fenced but it's very solid net wire fence so they don't like to jump it at all. We are not selling any axis buck hunts at this time on this ranch. These doe hunts should take less than a day to complete.
There is no lodging on the ranch however Fredericksburg and Johnson city are less than 20 minutes away.

1 axis 1 blackbuck=600$
2 axis doe=725
2 blackbuck=500
Thanks for more info please get with Diane@ 281 723 9989 or shoot me a PM

Re: Axis and blackbuck doe reduction hunt. - 04/18/15 11:42 AM

We watched approx 75-90 axis yesterday and about the same amount of Blackbuck. Had a hunter shoot a doe yesterday. She was dang sure fat and in perfect eating condition.

Re: Axis and blackbuck doe reduction hunt. - 04/19/15 05:17 AM

I don't have pictures yet but was on ranch this morning. Seen 60-70 axis and 50+ blackbuck. One really big Axis buck. Maybe 34+ this place is full of animals. Any doe hunter will be more than happy. Great way to fill the the freezer. Anyone who books 2 axis doe will get a Blackbuck doe for free. Hunt has to be booked by 4/21/15. Remember all of our hunts are no kill no pay. So were not wasting any ones time. If your interested please call Diane at 281 723 9989. Thanks Cody
Posted By: STXHO

Re: Axis and blackbuck doe reduction hunt. - 04/19/15 07:18 PM

Sounds like a great deal. If we weren't so busy I would load up my guys and come see you for this hunt.
Posted By: Guadalupe Outfitters

Re: Axis and blackbuck doe reduction hunt. - 04/19/15 08:26 PM

Stxho.... Load 'em up... Move 'em out like the song says! One afternoon is all it will take! Would love to see you..
Diane
Posted By: NewJeep

Re: Axis and blackbuck doe reduction hunt. - 04/20/15 12:51 PM

Great price from good people.
Posted By: ETXHUNT

Re: Axis and blackbuck doe reduction hunt. - 04/20/15 09:49 PM

We had a great hunt this past weekend with Cody! Very good people and he puts you on those animals. I saw that big Axis buck their talking about this past weekend and my God is he big! I put 1 axis doe and 1 blackbuck doe in the freezer! Thanks for the great hunt Cody and Diane!

Tim
Posted By: JustCUZ

Re: Axis and blackbuck doe reduction hunt. - 04/22/15 04:00 AM

I'll be hunting with Cody/Guadalape Outfitters this weekend. I hope I see that buck, Tim!! clap

Re: Axis and blackbuck doe reduction hunt. - 04/22/15 05:22 AM

ETXHUNT....You and Chris were our first hunters out there this year! You guys got after it.....we are happy your hunt was successful & your freezers are full. Now look what you did.... You got JustCUZ all fired up about that buck!!! I'm laughing as I'm typing this!!!
Diane
Posted By: ETXHUNT

Re: Axis and blackbuck doe reduction hunt. - 04/22/15 05:52 PM

JustCUZ better be, that Buck is a hoss! Good luck brother!
Posted By: JustCUZ

Re: Axis and blackbuck doe reduction hunt. - 04/23/15 03:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Guadalupe Outfitters
ETXHUNT....You and Chris were our first hunters out there this year! You guys got after it.....we are happy your hunt was successful & your freezers are full. Now look what you did.... You got JustCUZ all fired up about that buck!!! I'm laughing as I'm typing this!!!
Diane

Has me picturing elk horns on an axis, Mrs. Diane! smile

Re: Axis and blackbuck doe reduction hunt. - 04/23/15 04:49 AM

Hah! JustCUZ... This is going to be verrrry interesting....:))
Diane
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum