Texas Hunting Forum

Need a little info on this guided hunt named....

Posted By: Stickman11b

Need a little info on this guided hunt named.... - 04/06/15 11:55 PM

I am going with a guy in Dripping Springs named Eddie Gonzalez and his business is
Anytime Outdoors Guide Service Fishing and Hunting Adventures. Has anyone had any success or know of this person? I did some research so to say and I didn't find anything on him. Any leads??
Posted By: dogdown23

Re: Need a little info on this guided hunt named.... - 04/07/15 12:17 AM

What will you be hunting?

Re: Need a little info on this guided hunt named.... - 04/07/15 01:41 AM

I will be hunting Axis deer. He also said I can take a hog on my hunt. I have been told this once before and I think sometimes it's just a ploy so If I don't get the deer. Either or I don't like to really shoot animals for sport or anything for that matter If I am not gonna eat it. Been there done that. Have you heard of this person?
Posted By: C3 guide

Re: Need a little info on this guided hunt named.... - 04/07/15 02:42 AM

I've seen some of his post on craigslist for fishing. But don't know anymore than that. Hopefully your hunt goes great!

Re: Need a little info on this guided hunt named.... - 04/07/15 05:02 AM

I am booking it tomorrow. I'll post a follow up on how I do and let you all know. I've seen a couple youtube vids of him talking and fly fishing but nothing more.
Posted By: txshntr

Re: Need a little info on this guided hunt named.... - 04/07/15 06:16 AM

Pretty sure he is a member on this forum and advertises some of his adventures. Can't remember ever seeing a bad report on him. Good luck up

Re: Need a little info on this guided hunt named.... - 04/07/15 06:31 AM

Thanks for the reassurance. I have never traveled to far and paid over 3 for a hunt before. It's kinda intimidating in a way. But I am looking forward to the unknown.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum