Texas Hunting Forum

TAKEN***** Thanks!

Posted By: pnfireman

TAKEN***** Thanks! - 01/25/12 09:44 PM

*****TAKEN***** Thanks!

I KNOW IT’S LAST MINUTE…. I'm hunting at Koon's Canyon Ranch this weekend and I am looking for someone who wants some meat to take an exotic doe. I already have one taker for my 1st exotic doe but I need to find someone that wants to take my 2nd doe for $250. You can shoot Axis doe or Blackbuck doe.
I KNOW IT’S LAST MINUTE…. but you can either come on the hunt OR if you can’t make the hunt I can still bring the meat to you (within reasonable distance from DFW). I will cover lodging. If we can work out a fair amount for both . . . I’ll even throw in the meat off my Blackbuck Trophy as well.

Please PM if interested or for details on the hunt. Lets see what we can work out.

Posted By: REDGUN

Re: Partner on LAST MINUTE meat hunt at KCR - 01/25/12 10:42 PM

PM coming at you.

Posted By: goodgolly3811

Re: Partner on LAST MINUTE meat hunt at KCR - 01/25/12 10:53 PM

Where is KCR located? I might know someone who would be interested.

Posted By: goodgolly3811

Re: Partner on LAST MINUTE meat hunt at KCR - 01/25/12 11:00 PM

Found out its in Rocksprings. I am checking on his availability. I am going to pay 150.00 of his part. If you are willing to cover the lodging as you stated, that would be a blessing for him. I will let you know as soon as I hear from him...Pat

Re: Partner on LAST MINUTE meat hunt at KCR - 01/25/12 11:35 PM

I tried to keep it pretty simple. Let me know if you need any other info.

Posted By: Big guns, Lottsa Ammo

Re: Partner on LAST MINUTE meat hunt at KCR - 01/25/12 11:43 PM

PM at you, only if goodgolly is out.

Re: Partner on LAST MINUTE meat hunt at KCR - 01/26/12 09:11 PM

My apologies.....I was mistaken on the arrangemnt for this hunt. I hope my confusion didn't cause too much turmoil for anyone. Thanks

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum