Texas Hunting Forum

New Stairs from rwmcountry

Posted By: DrifterAT

New Stairs from rwmcountry - 09/11/17 12:43 AM

I decided to replace my stairs on one of my blinds and contacted Russell at rwmcountry. I ordered 6' nonskid stairs, handrails, and a 3'x3' landing. Communication during the transaction was excellent and the stairs were ready on time as agreed. I picked them up Friday and installed them. They fit perfectly and look super.

Excellent job Russell - Thanks!
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: New Stairs from rwmcountry - 09/11/17 03:29 AM

Did you check on RLO's refund or order status? He wasn't so lucky...
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: New Stairs from rwmcountry - 09/11/17 09:07 PM

I would be more impressed if he refunded RLO his deposit.
Posted By: rickym

Re: New Stairs from rwmcountry - 09/11/17 10:26 PM

Ok I have no dog in this fight but its completely unnecessary for yall to dog a guy who is being complimented. For all you know he is turning things around has every intention of returning RLO's deposit.

Now on the flip side I have no idea that he is planning to return anything, and I agree with him lookin better and not losing as much respect if he does return the deposit. Either way theres no need for yall continued attack.
Posted By: TEXASLEFTY

Re: New Stairs from rwmcountry - 09/11/17 10:35 PM

He's doing something right!! He's been in business a long time.
Posted By: CharlieCTx

Re: New Stairs from rwmcountry - 09/11/17 11:13 PM

Sometimes business transactions just go wrong, no matter how long you've been in business or how good you are. I don't blame him for that.

He does need to return the other guy's deposit if he can't seem to get the stairs built and it doesn't appear to have required a purchase of special material he can't use on the next order, since he seems to be busy.
Posted By: Cleric

Re: New Stairs from rwmcountry - 09/13/17 04:06 AM

It seems plausible that this thread was at the request of rwm which makes it even worse imo...

Don't have a dog in the fight but sounds fishy as hell
Posted By: DrifterAT

Re: New Stairs from rwmcountry - 09/13/17 04:43 AM

Cleric, my stairs were ordered well before the RLO post. I have no involvement with their transaction. Other than this purchase, I have never met or talked to rwm.

I simply received a good product at a fair price and posted it.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: New Stairs from rwmcountry - 09/13/17 04:28 PM

Originally Posted By: rickym
Ok I have no dog in this fight but its completely unnecessary for yall to dog a guy who is being complimented. For all you know he is turning things around has every intention of returning RLO's deposit.

Now on the flip side I have no idea that he is planning to return anything, and I agree with him lookin better and not losing as much respect if he does return the deposit. Either way theres no need for yall continued attack.

I'm not dogging him, just stating my opinion. He admitted to taking 5 months to deliver a product, which is unacceptable unless those were the terms agreed upon. As Charlie stated sometimes things happen that cause delays and as a business owner myself it's how you treat the customer in those situations that defines how you take care of your customers. That's a business expense that in my mind is a no brainer to keep good standing with the public and keep your reputation in tact.

As I stated, that goes a long way with me over this post stating he delivered his product to a satisfied customer. That is just simply satisfying your customers expectation. That's what they paid you to do.
Posted By: Cleric

Re: New Stairs from rwmcountry - 09/14/17 12:44 AM

Originally Posted By: DrifterAT
Cleric, my stairs were ordered well before the RLO post. I have no involvement with their transaction. Other than this purchase, I have never met or talked to rwm.

I simply received a good product at a fair price and posted it.

So your stairs were ordered "well before" April....what takes so long to make stairs??
Posted By: TX_LT230FH

Re: New Stairs from rwmcountry - 09/20/17 05:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Cleric
It seems plausible that this thread was at the request of rwm which makes it even worse imo...

Don't have a dog in the fight but sounds fishy as hell

Discount offered? Who knows? scratch
Posted By: blind squirrel

Re: New Stairs from rwmcountry - 09/25/17 10:41 PM

I have bought several blinds from Russell with no issues. He is a good guy and build quality blinds, IMO.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum