Texas Hunting Forum

fans

Posted By: huntindude

fans - 08/08/17 12:36 PM

anyone use one in their stands? Does it make a bunch of noise? How long does battery last? Looking to get one. Any info will help.
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: fans - 08/08/17 01:19 PM

I use one I think I got it at WalMart, works great, never noticed the noise. sure comes in handy when there is no wind and lost of mosquitos and heat
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: fans - 08/08/17 01:40 PM

I have a battery powered fan and right now all it does is make it feel like a blow dryer in your face.
Posted By: TxAg

Re: fans - 08/08/17 01:44 PM

I have a little clip-on baby fan I got at Walmart, does ok.

I also have a 12V little huffer fan in my blind, ordered off amazon. I run it off a feeder battery. It does great. Quiet and really moves some air. Very handy in Oct early season.
Posted By: phathawg

Re: fans - 08/08/17 02:31 PM

Maybe you could wire one up to a feeder battery and solar panel so it will always be ready. Or, use rechargeable batteries in the fan and wire into a solar panel. I just wish I could do that with a window unit A/C for my blind!
Posted By: Dalroo

Re: fans - 08/08/17 02:43 PM

I have a battery jump starter that also has both AC and DC plugs, built in LED light, and USB port. Think I bought it at Sears. Will run my small fan in the blind for a long time - not sure how long exactly cuz I've always recharged before completely down. Nice that is easy to carry and easy to recharge over night.
Posted By: TEXASLEFTY

Re: fans - 08/08/17 08:04 PM

Originally Posted By: phathawg
Maybe you could wire one up to a feeder battery and solar panel so it will always be ready. Or, use rechargeable batteries in the fan and wire into a solar panel. I just wish I could do that with a window unit A/C for my blind!

Yep, I want a window unit in my blind!!!!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum