Texas Hunting Forum

Cheap but not cheap tripod feeder?

Posted By: Ccnyvfish

Cheap but not cheap tripod feeder? - 07/26/15 03:05 AM

So I currently have six hanging feeders but the problem is they clear cut my property. So now there are no trees for hanging. Need to replace all of them for now. Any ideas, brands, anything.
Also need more cameras
Posted By: kry226

Re: Cheap but not cheap tripod feeder? - 07/26/15 03:38 AM

What's your budget?
Posted By: bholt

Re: Cheap but not cheap tripod feeder? - 07/26/15 12:31 PM

I build winch feeders, and I can sell you as much or as little as you need. I do cater to those that want to convert a tripod to a winch feeder, call, if I can help.

Re: Cheap but not cheap tripod feeder? - 07/26/15 01:24 PM

Thanks BHolt! I thought about that. Budget is mid I guess. Here is the deal. We have over 3,000 acres as a lease. I was just inquiring for myself, but there are 17 of us and most of our property is being clear cut. We are a managed property and have to have feeders going with cameras all year. So as far as budget if it was one I usually buy a kenco Feeders or custom jobs but there are many that I either have to replace or fix. So might not want to spend as much.
Posted By: rickym

Re: Cheap but not cheap tripod feeder? - 07/26/15 02:07 PM

300lb all seasons is fairly cheap. I wanna say around 250 they are on 4 legs. many on here will tell you that they are very dependable feeders

Re: Cheap but not cheap tripod feeder? - 07/28/15 12:28 PM

Thank you for all the replies and messages! Something crazy happened. The paper company that owns our lease is giving us tripod winch stands for our tree hangers. Completely surprised!
Posted By: TxAg

Re: Cheap but not cheap tripod feeder? - 07/28/15 12:37 PM

Sounds like a good deed by the paper company, glad it's working out for y'all. up
Posted By: huntindude

Re: Cheap but not cheap tripod feeder? - 08/13/15 12:53 PM

heck man, Ive never heard of a timber company doing something nice to its hunters. Stick with them. Sounds like a good deal. Saves yall a bunch.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum