Texas Hunting Forum

Feeder Suggestions

Posted By: jdd912

Feeder Suggestions - 07/08/15 04:18 AM

Fellas I am in the market for a new broadcast feeder. I do not want to spend a fortune but would like some ideas. Anything around the Abilene or San Angelo area would be awesome. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Posted By: rickym

Re: Feeder Suggestions - 07/09/15 02:28 AM

How big and what's your budget?
Posted By: hetman

Re: Feeder Suggestions - 07/09/15 11:58 AM

pm Ranball36 on the forum he makes great feeders - I hunt in cisco area , he has built 2 for me & is building 2 more . maybe we can work something out if he builds some for you & I could bring them to cisco via the THF Expess

the feeders he made me were 300lb / top of barrel is approx. 6 foot off the ground makes it easy to fill
they come with timers/motor /solar panel all I had to add is 12 gel cell battery & corn

Posted By: bholt

Re: Feeder Suggestions - 07/09/15 12:40 PM

As someone who makes feeders Ricky hit the nail on the head, know your budget and stick with it. Focus on quality, and know that almost anything can be upgraded in the future. Keep in mind I build and sell Winch feeders so I freely admit I am prejudice, but I will also be the first to tell you it's not not the only way.
Posted By: titan2232

Re: Feeder Suggestions - 07/09/15 01:56 PM

www.usafeeders.com

Solid feeders and good people
Posted By: jdd912

Re: Feeder Suggestions - 07/10/15 03:10 AM

Thanks fellas, I will be in Houston this next weekend, I may have to swing by and pick one of those up. Prices aren't bad.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum