Texas Hunting Forum

PSA - Bersa Shoulder Holster

Posted By: Cast

PSA - Bersa Shoulder Holster - 04/10/18 02:19 PM

I've been looking for a long while, but just couldn't make myself pay $200+ on a rig I might not like. Well, after an encounter with the boy at the lakehouse, I made it a priority and pulled the trigger on a Bersa rig, intending to carry my Thunder. It came yesterday and I love it. It is a perfect fit for my Walther 380 too, which I prefer over the Thunder. I did struggle with the adjustments getting the fit and feel correct, but it does fit this big old fellow well and very comfortable. I wore it yesterday and I'm wearing it now. Getting used to it quickly. It is easy to forget you're wearing it in fact. I paid $75 for it, best $75 I've ever sent.
Posted By: GLC

Re: PSA - Bersa Shoulder Holster - 04/10/18 04:38 PM

Put it on and take a pic, I may wind up getting one for myself. I have a couple of Bersa's myself.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: PSA - Bersa Shoulder Holster - 05/01/18 01:13 PM

Originally Posted By: GLC
Put it on and take a pic, I may wind up getting one for myself. I have a couple of Bersa's myself.

X2....I have a PPK and a Thunder .40

Very interested to see what it looks like and how it wears...I’m on the healthy side too

Re: PSA - Bersa Shoulder Holster - 05/01/18 01:42 PM

I'm not gonna put it on and do a selfie. Just trust me. I'm now wearing it every day everywhere I go. With and without a jacket. It's part of me now, I forget it's there. It's so well tucked in, that if I wear a black/dark long sleeve tee shirt, nobody seems to notice it. My sister is the only exception, she spotted it immediately. She packs too.

Re: PSA - Bersa Shoulder Holster - 05/01/18 01:45 PM

Originally Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Very interested to see what it looks like and how it wears...I’m on the healthy side too

I'm heading your way Friday, need me to bring anything? I'll be wearing it, glad to stop by so you can check it out. Bring the pistols for a test fit, but it is adjustable. My Walther PP is riding well in it.

Re: PSA - Bersa Shoulder Holster - 05/01/18 02:34 PM

Is there pics of it anywhere on the internet?

Re: PSA - Bersa Shoulder Holster - 05/01/18 03:08 PM

Here’s mine. All broke in.

Re: PSA - Bersa Shoulder Holster - 05/01/18 03:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Cast
Originally Posted By: SnakeWrangler

I'm heading your way Friday, need me to bring anything? I'll be wearing it, glad to stop by so you can check it out. Bring the pistols for a test fit, but it is adjustable. My Walther PP is riding well in it.

We’l be headed north for the fishing trip.....

Re: PSA - Bersa Shoulder Holster - 05/01/18 04:50 PM

Where did you order from?

Re: PSA - Bersa Shoulder Holster - 05/01/18 04:55 PM

From HERE

Re: PSA - Bersa Shoulder Holster - 05/01/18 05:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Cast
From HERE

Thanks!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum