Texas Hunting Forum

Swivel Blind Chair?

Posted By: Brandon82

Swivel Blind Chair? - 06/12/17 12:49 AM

Can someone recommend some good swivel ground blind chairs? Thanks in advance.
Posted By: TEXASLEFTY

Re: Swivel Blind Chair? - 06/12/17 01:00 AM

Craigslist. I like high back because they are more comfortable too me. Make sure you bounce around in it before you buy it though you don't want a noisy chair...
Posted By: TexasKC

Re: Swivel Blind Chair? - 06/12/17 02:16 AM

We bought some high back swivel chairs at an office supply store on sale for $39 each and they have held up really well for 3 seasons.
Posted By: DLALLDER

Re: Swivel Blind Chair? - 06/12/17 01:24 PM

I have bought many office high back chairs for my blinds at the local resale stores for 5 to 20$.
Posted By: QuackerJacks

Re: Swivel Blind Chair? - 06/12/17 11:34 PM

walmart sells a swivel office chair for $20. I have that as the "guest" chair and a better office chair as my chair. You can get a steal at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore in DFW. We get our carpet squares there too

Re: Swivel Blind Chair? - 06/12/17 11:39 PM

Originally Posted By: QuackerJacks
walmart sells a swivel office chair for $20. I have that as the "guest" chair and a better office chair as my chair. You can get a steal at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore in DFW. We get our carpet squares there too

Heck yeah!!! That's 1 mile from my work...

Re: Swivel Blind Chair? - 06/15/17 09:28 PM

Originally Posted By: QuackerJacks

Went by there today. There is a bunch of stuff you could use for your blind there...
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Swivel Blind Chair? - 06/16/17 02:15 AM

I like the one Cabelas sells that folds up and has adjustable height legs for uneven ground.

They have two models one with arm support which is a little heavier and the other without arms.

I got the one with arms and it is very comfortable and sturdy. It's heavy though if you were hiking a long way with it.

Re: Swivel Blind Chair? - 06/16/17 03:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Pitchfork Predator
I like the one Cabelas sells that folds up and has adjustable height legs for uneven ground.

They have two models one with arm support which is a little heavier and the other without arms.

I got the one with arms and it is very comfortable and sturdy. It's heavy though if you were hiking a long way with it.

My hunting buddy has the one with out arms. The chair is sturdy and silent....
Posted By: Cajunrotor

Re: Swivel Blind Chair? - 07/03/17 12:25 AM

I have the bigger of the two Cabela's chairs, the one with the fold-down arms. It's comfortable, but IMO is too heavy and cumbersome to pack in any distance on a regular basis. Works great in a ground blind and is totally silent when swiveling. Two of the legs adjust for uneven ground. With both of those at their minimum extension I find the seat has a bit of a forward tilt. My personal preference on level ground is to extend both of the adjustable legs slightly to provide a slight tilt aft for comfort.
texas
Posted By: BDB

Re: Swivel Blind Chair? - 07/03/17 08:48 PM

Tx hunter swivel chairs. pricey compared to wallyworld chairs but I've had them 5 years now and absolutely no wear on them. All my deer lease buds have the cheap office chairs and their missing wheels, arm rest etc. I had a tornado flip my stand over two years ago and the chairs held up fine.
Posted By: Freeman

Re: Swivel Blind Chair? - 07/04/17 02:23 AM

I prefer office chairs with no armrests. Always on the lookout for wasp nests under the chairs!
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Swivel Blind Chair? - 07/11/17 02:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Freeman
I prefer office chairs with no armrests. Always on the lookout for wasp nests under the chairs!

DONE

easy to find cheap if you go to office supply stores, many have
blems"
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: Swivel Blind Chair? - 07/11/17 05:56 PM

Millenium G100 Ground Blind chair

Mine will be here in a few days.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum