Texas Hunting Forum

Little Buddy Heater reconditioned at Cabela's for $39.99

Posted By: bowbuilder1971

Little Buddy Heater reconditioned at Cabela's for $39.99 - 12/26/16 09:47 PM

Cabela's is selling the fixed reconditioned Little Buddy Heaters on their website for only $39.99 . That's a pretty darn good price since they should still have the warranty for them.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/MR-HEATER...w&gclsrc=ds
Posted By: brent99

Re: Little Buddy Heater reconditioned at Cabela's for $39.99 - 12/28/16 09:22 PM

Very good price from my experience. Thanks for the heads up!

Re: Little Buddy Heater reconditioned at Cabela's for $39.99 - 12/31/16 07:28 AM

You're very welcome brent99. I scored one on sale last year at Academy Sports for $59.99 and I thought that was a great price but these reconditioned ones for $39.99 are a steal. I forwarded it to my buddy who hunts in a sardine can with an open cut out window, a camo sheet for his back door and no heater. In February for hogs lol. He freezes to death and needs to buy one of these. I have to do some work on his blind for him since he is too damn busy with working. Install some tracks for a sliding tinted window, install a window and make a sealed wooden door for it so the guy doesn't get a pneumonia.
Posted By: bigjoe8565

Re: Little Buddy Heater reconditioned at Cabela's for $39.99 - 01/02/17 08:32 PM

I bought a reconditioned Little Buddy heater and had an issue this season. I put a new bottle, tried to light and had a mini fireball in my blind. Turns out the valve was leaking propane. I won't buy another reconditioned model again.

Re: Little Buddy Heater reconditioned at Cabela's for $39.99 - 01/07/17 06:58 AM

Originally Posted By: bigjoe8565
I bought a reconditioned Little Buddy heater and had an issue this season. I put a new bottle, tried to light and had a mini fireball in my blind. Turns out the valve was leaking propane. I won't buy another reconditioned model again.

That sucks. Thanks for the heads up on that.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum