Texas Hunting Forum

A gun rest that goes over the Gun

Posted By: huntingproductguru

A gun rest that goes over the Gun - 09/30/16 05:55 PM

I have the opportunity to test and review product. RRR Gunrest is one that I am impressed with. Inexpensive, and effective.

http://huntingproduct.guru/reviews/a-gun-rest-youre-going-to-love/

Posted By: fouzman

Re: A gun rest that goes over the Gun - 09/30/16 05:57 PM

Sorry, but I don't want anything on top of the barrel when shooting. I'll stick to my dog ear sandbags.
Posted By: huntingproductguru

Re: A gun rest that goes over the Gun - 09/30/16 05:59 PM

I can respect that. I was wondering about the wear on the gun. After having it on since mid-march, I am not seeing any wear on the gun.

Thanks for checking out fouzman! Good luck this year!
Posted By: 68A

Re: A gun rest that goes over the Gun - 09/30/16 06:05 PM

Originally Posted By: fouzman
Sorry, but I don't want anything on top of the barrel when shooting. I'll stick to my dog ear sandbags.

X2
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: A gun rest that goes over the Gun - 09/30/16 08:52 PM

Originally Posted By: 68A
Originally Posted By: fouzman

X2

x3 wear on my rifles shows use.
Posted By: Double Naught Spy

Re: A gun rest that goes over the Gun - 10/01/16 04:31 PM

I don't want anything on my barrel either. It isn't so much of a gun rest as it is just a protective sleeve.

When I was worried about my rails scratching up a buddy's stand, I just used a gimme can koozi with the bottom cut out.

Posted By: BigPig

Re: A gun rest that goes over the Gun - 10/02/16 03:19 AM

I use the glove on my shooting hand to protect the gun stock. Can't shoot with it on anyways
Posted By: crash700

Re: A gun rest that goes over the Gun - 10/03/16 02:22 AM

Just me, but I would not use it. Im sure there are guys who might like it, but I would prefer something below my rifle.
Posted By: ZK-315

Re: A gun rest that goes over the Gun - 10/05/16 08:14 PM

I had one of those RRR gun rests given to me about 3 or 4 years ago. It worked fine for me. It's not anything that will blow your mind, but it is nice to have if you don't have sand bags in your blind.
Posted By: dgilbert

Re: A gun rest that goes over the Gun - 10/05/16 10:27 PM

A FREE beer koozie works great.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum