Texas Hunting Forum

First Lite New Fusion Camo

Posted By: Jack75206

First Lite New Fusion Camo - 02/17/15 02:26 AM

What are your thoughts on the new Fusion Camo pattern from First Lite? Think it's light enough to be good for Central Texas (Comanche) Deer season?

Also, what are your thoughts on the disruption stuff they claim, i.e. "It hides the hunter by aggressively scattering body shape signature on multiple levels, blending in to surroundings with innovative texture disruption and coloration, confusing depth perception and focus, and features a unique crackleture pattern that is at home in a wide range of environments."

Re: First Lite New Fusion Camo - 02/21/15 12:32 AM

No opinions, huh?

http://www.firstlite.com/first-lite-fusion/
Posted By: DStroud

Re: First Lite New Fusion Camo - 02/23/15 04:01 AM

I would have to see it in the field. I love my First Lite stuff so far but mine is all Max-1.
Posted By: Gone to Texas

Re: First Lite New Fusion Camo - 02/25/15 01:14 AM

Looks awesome, I'd buy it if it wasnt so expensive
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: First Lite New Fusion Camo - 02/26/15 02:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Jack75206
What are your thoughts on the new Fusion Camo pattern from First Lite? Think it's light enough to be good for Central Texas (Comanche) Deer season?

Also, what are your thoughts on the disruption stuff they claim, i.e. "It hides the hunter by aggressively scattering body shape signature on multiple levels, blending in to surroundings with innovative texture disruption and coloration, confusing depth perception and focus, and features a unique crackleture pattern that is at home in a wide range of environments."

First lite would be great up until thanks giving after that you will freeze your arse off.

The light weight wool is awesome though

Re: First Lite New Fusion Camo - 02/28/15 11:18 PM

Cool. Thanks for the thoughts.
Posted By: CaveManRancher

Re: First Lite New Fusion Camo - 03/21/15 12:25 PM

I have the softshell pants. Great product. I wear them calling at night in temps from 28-48. Kept my lower body warm without thermals
Posted By: PhilR

Re: First Lite New Fusion Camo - 03/21/15 02:19 PM

Haven't tried the Fusion yet.

Have had very good luck with the First Lite ASAT.

Between it and Minus33 wool, I stay toasty warm hunting in Kansas through January.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum