Texas Hunting Forum

What is price of scrap brass? Any reloaders want my range brass

Posted By: shooterwalter

What is price of scrap brass? Any reloaders want my range brass - 09/01/17 09:46 PM

What is price of scrap brass? Any re loaders want my range brass. I have hesard prices up and down and wonder about current price and if Re-losaders will pay any extra for my 6 clay pigeon boxes of range brass. Have some boxes also.

Thanks
Posted By: ChadTRG42

Re: What is price of scrap brass? Any reloaders want my range brass - 09/01/17 10:00 PM

Not much. If you could sort it and sell it, it would yield more money for you. I get calls all the time for range brass, but it's 100% random stuff.
Posted By: yotehater

Re: What is price of scrap brass? Any reloaders want my range brass - 09/02/17 10:23 PM

If you can't use it give it to a friend that reloads. Trade him his scrap brass for the range brass he needs then sell it. Unless you have hundreds to sell it will drive you crazy sorting and shipping. YMMV
Posted By: whistler

Re: What is price of scrap brass? Any reloaders want my range brass - 09/03/17 05:25 PM

how much you want for it
Posted By: garyrapp55

Re: What is price of scrap brass? Any reloaders want my range brass - 09/05/17 04:32 PM

If you have 308WIN or 6.8SPC, I'm interested.
Posted By: TX0303

Re: What is price of scrap brass? Any reloaders want my range brass - 09/07/17 08:03 PM

Call a metal recycler. If the primers are in, its considered dirty brass. Remove them and you get clean brass prices.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum