Texas Hunting Forum

RCBS online customer service.

Posted By: J.G.

RCBS online customer service. - 05/24/16 12:55 PM

Instead of sitting on hold, I sent an e-mail. I was down to one decapping pin for LR primer cases. I explained that I would like to replace the two broken ones, and have one for a spare. A reply email came the next day, advising me the pins had shipped at no cost.

A package arrived yesterday, which is exactly one week from the reply email. They didn't send what I asked for. They sent 5 LR decapping pins, 5 LR headed decapping pins, and 5 SR decapping pins.

They always impress me.
Posted By: okie44

Re: RCBS online customer service. - 05/24/16 02:22 PM

They have sent parts for equipment that I have bought used on a couple of occasions. I have explained that I purchased used and offered to pay for the parts. On one occasion the turret bolt was bent and looked like it had been run over with a forklift, another was Lube-Matic that was missing parts. Good folks to deal with for sure.
Posted By: Cast

Re: RCBS online customer service. - 05/24/16 02:24 PM

They always succeed in impressing me as well.
Posted By: Judd

Re: RCBS online customer service. - 05/24/16 02:32 PM

They are no Lee...that's for sure bolt

grin
Posted By: J.G.

Re: RCBS online customer service. - 05/24/16 04:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Judd
They are no Lee...that's for sure bolt

grin

stir
Posted By: Teal28

Re: RCBS online customer service. - 05/24/16 05:18 PM

Had a die lock ring set screw strip out a while back. They sent me a brand new one free of charge.
Have gotten several pins and a mandrel once too. Quick turn around and no questions asked.
Good folks to deal with for sure.
Posted By: Old_Town

Re: RCBS online customer service. - 05/24/16 07:57 PM

They just sent me a new decapping pin, they have good customer service, but so does Lee in my experience.
Posted By: headhunter54

Re: RCBS online customer service. - 05/25/16 11:47 AM

I bent a part on my hand priming tool, called and tried to purchase a new one. They wouldn't take my money but got the new piece in a week. 5 Star folks.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum