Texas Hunting Forum

DFW Area Reloading Course Review - 5 Stars!

Posted By: RedSnake

DFW Area Reloading Course Review - 5 Stars! - 05/01/16 04:10 AM

Many of you know that FiremanJG runs a shooting school - Precision Rifle Hunters -- just NE of Dallas. I have been and it is first rate.

He has also begun teaching reloading classes. I went up this past Wednesday and spent the day learning how to reload. Not only did I learn the basics of reloading but we also went through some mored advanced techniques to produce match grade loads. Additionally, we did load development and worked up THE load for my gun. As a total newb, i had a lot to learn and still have many questions, but i walked away feeling confident in the process and in my ability to duplicate the process and the loads for this gun and my others

Not only is Jason extremely knowledgable, but he explains each step in a straightforward manner and is patient with questions. This course is great for the beginner -- albeit its pretty intense -- but also for the experienced reloader looking to get more precision out of their loads.

If this is something that interest you, i highly recommend you contact FiremanJG or check out his website (http://www.precisionriflehunters.com).

Posted By: J.G.

Re: DFW Area Reloading Course Review - 5 Stars! - 05/01/16 02:53 PM

Thank you Spencer, always a pleasure having you out!

.271" out of a .280 A.I. is stellar!
Posted By: Judd

Re: DFW Area Reloading Course Review - 5 Stars! - 05/01/16 03:49 PM

Good shooting, JG is an excellent resource to help people learn... He just enjoys helping people and lowering their learning curve.
Posted By: Big Fitz

Re: DFW Area Reloading Course Review - 5 Stars! - 05/01/16 05:48 PM

Nice job and good shooting! Jason did mention that rifle of yours was a shooter!
Posted By: Dien

Re: DFW Area Reloading Course Review - 5 Stars! - 05/01/16 05:53 PM

I met up with Jason last year also to confirm proper reloading techniques. I watched all the youtube videos and read how tos but nothing calms your nerves like seeing it in person.
Posted By: colt45-90

Re: DFW Area Reloading Course Review - 5 Stars! - 05/01/16 11:07 PM

Originally Posted By: FiremanJG
Thank you Spencer, always a pleasure having you out!

.271" out of a .280 A.I. is stellar!
what days of the week do you hold these class's?
Posted By: J.G.

Re: DFW Area Reloading Course Review - 5 Stars! - 05/01/16 11:17 PM

When ever you want, and I'm not on duty at the FD.
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: DFW Area Reloading Course Review - 5 Stars! - 05/02/16 12:52 AM

I luv jg
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum