Texas Hunting Forum

6.5 Creedmore Availitbilty?

Posted By: Bittercreek

6.5 Creedmore Availitbilty? - 12/09/15 07:39 PM

Is the 6.5. Going to be fairly available. Off the self in the future. Or is; Hornday:
now the only source?
I am not a reloader.
Thank you.
Posted By: jeff1383

Re: 6.5 Creedmore Availitbilty? - 12/09/15 07:47 PM

Creedmoor....hard to predict the future but if I had to guess I'd say it's not going anywhere. Winchester also produces loaded ammo.
Posted By: huck18

Re: 6.5 Creedmore Availitbilty? - 12/09/15 07:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Bittercreek
Is the 6.5. Going to be fairly available. Off the self in the future. Or is; Hornday:
now the only source?
I am not a reloader.
Thank you.

Just buy a case of Hornady in the size/flavor you want and be done with it. All your ammo will be from the same lot so you shouldn't have any issues from one box to the other.

Save all your brass and you can use them for reloading in the future if you decide to get into it.
Posted By: DStroud

Re: 6.5 Creedmore Availitbilty? - 12/09/15 08:30 PM

The fact that commercial 6MM Creedmoor brass is available as well seems the Creedmoor line has a good future
Posted By: Judd

Re: 6.5 Creedmore Availitbilty? - 12/09/15 10:44 PM

Originally Posted By: huck18
now the only source?
I am not a reloader.
Thank you.

Just buy a case of Hornady in the size/flavor you want and be done with it. All your ammo will be from the same lot so you shouldn't have any issues from one box to the other.

Save all your brass and you can use them for reloading in the future if you decide to get into it.

Agreed...if you know you won't reload then sell the once fired brass and recoop some of your ammo costs. Good factory match ammo.
Posted By: BassCat'99

Re: 6.5 Creedmore Availitbilty? - 12/10/15 12:58 AM

6.5 CM seems to be gaining favor for all types of shooters. Where I live (middle of nowhere) I can find it at a few places but I just received an order from Chad and I think I am going to like his reloads better then the Hornady 129gr SST.
Posted By: Cleric

Re: 6.5 Creedmore Availitbilty? - 12/10/15 02:55 AM

If you want to get everything out of the cartridge ask chad to develop a custom load for you
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: 6.5 Creedmore Availitbilty? - 12/10/15 02:58 AM

now the only source?
I am not a reloader.
Thank you.

Cooper creek ammo and chad on here.

I use Cooper creek for 130gr vld(litteraly three day turnaround time) and chad for 129ABLR. Both shoot quarter groups.
Posted By: Bittercreek

Re: 6.5 Creedmore Availitbilty? - 12/10/15 03:23 AM

Thank you Folks.
As always: Great Info:
Anyone have contact for Cooper-Creek Amm0. Along with Mr. Chad?
Thank you.
jml.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: 6.5 Creedmore Availitbilty? - 12/10/15 01:35 PM

http://www.coppercreekammo.com/

Chad is http://dallasreloads.com/. You can PM him, his username is ChadTRG42
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum