Texas Hunting Forum

A&D FX120i Black Friday Deal

Posted By: Judd

A&D FX120i Black Friday Deal - 11/28/14 11:05 PM

If anyone is looking to get the A&D FX120i scale, Cambridge Environmental Products is offering a discount for Black Friday $490 Canadian so slightly less for US buyers. I just ordered mine.

This is a scale that will reliably get you to loading to a kernel of powder.

If you are looking to load more consistent ammo this is a big step in the right direction. I bought a GemPro 250 and after using it for a year I'm convinced and stepping up to this even better scale. I figure the next step from this is a Promethus system.
Posted By: TackDriver

Re: A&D FX120i Black Friday Deal - 06/05/16 02:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Judd
If anyone is looking to get the A&D FX120i scale, Cambridge Environmental Products is offering a discount for Black Friday $490 Canadian so slightly less for US buyers. I just ordered mine.

If you are looking to load more consistent ammo this is a big step in the right direction. I bought a GemPro 250 and after using it for a year I'm convinced and stepping up to this even better scale. I figure the next step from this is a Promethus system.

I just checked it today, price is up to $710

Re: A&D FX120i Black Friday Deal - 06/05/16 02:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Big Stan

I just checked it today, price is up to $710, would you know anyone with a better price?

Re: A&D FX120i Black Friday Deal - 06/06/16 02:22 AM

I don't but today the US dollar equals 1.3 Canadian so $710 = $546. Not quite the deal above but not a horrible mark up.

Re: A&D FX120i Black Friday Deal - 06/06/16 01:37 PM

I don't but today the US dollar equals 1.3 Canadian so $710 = $546. Not quite the deal above but not a horrible mark up.

Spoke to Cambridge in Canada, they will be sending me the scale. Thanks

Re: A&D FX120i Black Friday Deal - 06/07/16 05:05 AM

up. You'll be happy, it's a great scale.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum