Texas Hunting Forum

Anyone else getting tired of this crap?

Posted By: TheOilman

Anyone else getting tired of this crap? - 11/01/14 03:57 PM

It sucks everywhere you go powder is sold out, and if you do find it it's high. Where is it all going? I have been looking for a jug of lil gun forever now and no luck. Sorry rant over just getting old.
Posted By: jeffbird

Re: Anyone else getting tired of this crap? - 11/01/14 04:38 PM

Use this search engine to check:

http://www.gunbot.net/reloading/Powder/

Also, sign up for the email alerts at all of the larger vendors and/or put it on backorder if they will accept orders.

Then buy enough to last a few years to ride the drought.
Posted By: Deerhunter61

Re: Anyone else getting tired of this crap? - 11/01/14 05:05 PM

Powder is very tough to come by! And if you find it buy enough to last you a couple of years...or at least what you can afford at the time!
Posted By: Reloader-7

Re: Anyone else getting tired of this crap? - 11/01/14 07:55 PM

Check with 5 Stand Dan here on the forum. Last time I bought powder from him, he had some.
Posted By: Cool Mo D

Re: Anyone else getting tired of this crap? - 11/01/14 09:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Haydend
It sucks everywhere you go powder is sold out, and if you do find it it's high. Where is it all going? I have been looking for a jug of lil gun forever now and no luck. Sorry rant over just getting old.

Where are you located?
Posted By: TheOilman

Re: Anyone else getting tired of this crap? - 11/01/14 11:50 PM

In Fort Smith, Arkansas
Posted By: Rocklock

Re: Anyone else getting tired of this crap? - 11/02/14 12:33 AM

Looked in Trading Post on this site found this posted by o2bwest also look at coyotearmory.com

Blue Dot, Red Dot, Green Dot, Lil Gun, Longshot, Power Pistol, 2028, CFE 223 and much more powder in stock.

Re: Anyone else getting tired of this crap? - 11/02/14 01:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Haydend
In Fort Smith, Arkansas

We have powder around here, but we're a long way from you.
Posted By: unclebubba

Re: Anyone else getting tired of this crap? - 11/02/14 01:54 PM

A couple of weeks ago, I found my powder in Waco while in a road trip. For 6 months, I could not find what I was looking for in the DFW area. Yes. It is getting old, but at least I have a year or more worth of my favorite powder.
Posted By: elkhunter7x6

Re: Anyone else getting tired of this crap? - 11/02/14 02:23 PM

Its been almost two years since you could find a good supply of powder online! I am tired of it as well. Fortunately before this last run started, I had just stocked piled enough powder and primers to shoot most of my barrels out. I now have one new rifle, am in the process of building a new rifle and have just put a new barrel on another rifle. I am again in need for some powders in bulk for these three guns!
Posted By: Wburke2010

Re: Anyone else getting tired of this crap? - 11/02/14 04:34 PM

The problem is people are buying more than they really need becuase no one can find it. so when it does come back into stock people will buy everything they see just in case. Also there are a lot more shooters now after the last few years and they are also buying more than what they really shoot, then there are the people that buy it all no matter what it is then resale it.

I am getting tired of it as well.

Walter
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum