Texas Hunting Forum

Best single pin bow sight?

Posted By: Trophy Case Taxidermy

Best single pin bow sight? - 08/26/16 12:48 PM

Wanting something I can adjust in the field. From 10-100 if need b. If cheap is best cool. If expensive is best ok. Just needing opinions. Thx guys!
Posted By: Rwbrew3

Re: Best single pin bow sight? - 08/27/16 04:41 AM

Have you looked at the trophy ridge react pro, just set your 20yard then 30yard and all others are set automatically out to 100... It's a great sight and looks awesome. However, they are not cheap $275 I believe is the cost.
Posted By: PSEDALE

Re: Best single pin bow sight? - 08/29/16 01:41 AM

HHA Optimizer in my opinion.
Posted By: BubRay

Re: Best single pin bow sight? - 08/29/16 01:55 AM

I shoot a HHA.
Posted By: Drahthaar

Re: Best single pin bow sight? - 08/29/16 02:07 AM

I also shoot a HHA. Forrest
Posted By: bphillips

Re: Best single pin bow sight? - 08/30/16 11:14 PM

Axcel Accutouch Carbon Pro or Spot Hogg Hogg Father
Posted By: 7ARanch

Re: Best single pin bow sight? - 09/01/16 06:04 PM

I shoot HHA. Great sight, very sturdy. Get the .1 or .19 dot if you're going to shoot more than 20 yds. The larger ones cover too much of the target for my taste.
Posted By: Trophy Case Taxidermy

Re: Best single pin bow sight? - 09/01/16 10:00 PM

Thx for the input guys.
Posted By: bowbuilder1971

Re: Best single pin bow sight? - 09/03/16 04:31 AM

I used to use the HHA Optimizer when I had my Mathews compound bow. I am a lefty and got their right hand model so I could flip the pin around. So when I would look through the sight the pin would run down from the top. I seemed to shoot a lot better that way and it was easier to level out the bow with the level on the top while bringing down the pin on my target. I wasn't doing those crazy hail mary pulls to the sky lol. Just 3 inches above the target and setting in for the shot when pulling back my bow. HHA is an awesome company to deal with too. I have the hha crossbow optimizer speed dial on my mission crossbow and it's deadly.
Posted By: Bar-D

Re: Best single pin bow sight? - 09/17/16 02:17 PM

I just installed a Tru Glo Range Rover Wheel sight on my bow. Sighted in at 20 and then at 40 and then installed the correct yardage tape on the sight and it is GTG. It is more accurate than I am at longer yardages.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum