Texas Hunting Forum

Kudos to Elite Archery

Posted By: ducknbass

Kudos to Elite Archery - 08/04/16 09:11 PM

Last year I bought a used Elite from a friend that used to own a bow shop. It was his personal so I trusted that it was taken care of.

I put a new strings and had it tuned Saturday before last. Was shooting every day. Last Saturday. 7 weeks from Colorado elk. Boom limb split.

Sunday I took it to on target archery in Canton and they said that elite might warranty it. Sure enough limbs are on the way.

Pretty good CS 2nd owner 7,8 year old bow. I'm pleased.
Posted By: 6InARowMakeItGo

Re: Kudos to Elite Archery - 08/04/16 09:50 PM

Cool! Good luck on your elk hunt!
Posted By: Wes70

Re: Kudos to Elite Archery - 08/05/16 12:30 PM

Elite is the only bow company that offers a life time warranty that is transferable. They also have a hunt guarantee, if you are in a hunt or about to leave for a hunt and something goes wrong they will next day ship a bow to you to finish your hunt.

Re: Kudos to Elite Archery - 08/05/16 02:14 PM

Yes wes I was looking for new bows and read that warranty and thought. I'll try it.
Posted By: ChrisB

Re: Kudos to Elite Archery - 08/05/16 08:48 PM

That's good to hear. I got Bowtech to do a warranty repair on my bow out of warranty being I was the second owner. Good to see companies step up and take care of folks.
Posted By: passthru

Re: Kudos to Elite Archery - 08/05/16 09:15 PM

Elite has definitely set a new standard in warranty for their products. We can hope 5he rest of the industry will step up as well. Good luck on your elk hunt.

Re: Kudos to Elite Archery - 08/24/16 02:22 PM

I cannot say enough good things about dealing with elite through this process. They've definitely got a customer for life. I had to raise a bit of Cain with the bow shop to get them off center but all on all I'm pleased with them as well. Human error is a way of life. Over coming it is what makes the difference. Before I left the shop yesterday I had to have the fetching repaired on an arrow. So it's tight!

Elite has a customer for life.
Posted By: BarneyWho

Re: Kudos to Elite Archery - 08/24/16 03:04 PM

Well............FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Kudos to Elite Archery - 08/24/16 03:19 PM

Originally Posted By: BarneyWho
Well............FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

up
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum