Texas Hunting Forum

Clean Shot Nock Out Lighted Nocks

Posted By: Bar-D

Clean Shot Nock Out Lighted Nocks - 07/26/16 09:05 PM

Has anyone tried these lighted nocks. Seeing some good reviews, thinking of giving them a try.
Posted By: 6InARowMakeItGo

Re: Clean Shot Nock Out Lighted Nocks - 08/01/16 10:24 PM

Make your own, it's way cheaper and they work.

Posted By: passthru

Re: Clean Shot Nock Out Lighted Nocks - 08/02/16 03:33 AM

I have more money than time for building lighted nocs. For $8 each, multi uses of each and as few animals as most people shoot I would think that would be the case. Either way they are a cool tool to have for low light hunting.
Posted By: Bar-D

Re: Clean Shot Nock Out Lighted Nocks - 08/02/16 04:51 PM

I thought about making my own as I am a DIY kind of guy. After pricing parts, two nocks and a bobber light for each one, then buying glue I came up with about 17.50 to make 3 lighted nocks. If I buy more bobber lights than needed in case I mess one or two up, I have spent as much as buying lighted nocks. To me, it wound up not really being worth the effort.

Re: Clean Shot Nock Out Lighted Nocks - 08/02/16 10:00 PM

Lol ok.
Posted By: passthru

Re: Clean Shot Nock Out Lighted Nocks - 08/03/16 02:40 AM

It would be cool to do it if you had the time and inclination because it's always cooler to have one you built yourself.

Re: Clean Shot Nock Out Lighted Nocks - 08/03/16 08:20 PM

I've been using the same three I built like this for 3 years and they still burn. But if a person doesn't have the time or whatever, it's a good thing they sell them grin
Posted By: Blood Trail

Re: Clean Shot Nock Out Lighted Nocks - 08/05/16 11:58 AM

I've made my own before. IT's a pain in the [censored] and you'll mess up more than you can use. I've been using the same nocturnals I bought 5 years ago.
Posted By: Blood Trail

Re: Clean Shot Nock Out Lighted Nocks - 08/05/16 11:59 AM

and besides, I get 50% off of them anyway.
Posted By: Skipetex

Re: Clean Shot Nock Out Lighted Nocks - 08/06/16 12:18 AM

Posted By: Rwbrew3

Re: Clean Shot Nock Out Lighted Nocks - 08/08/16 09:02 PM

I've had the worst luck with all of them, I'm looking for a lighted knock that will last !
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum