Texas Hunting Forum

Diomand Infinite Edge

Posted By: .243 Man

Diomand Infinite Edge - 04/25/16 06:59 PM

Any one have any good feedback on this bow. I purchased recently and shot a few times seems to be a very solid bow. Anyone have any kills with it?
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Diomand Infinite Edge - 04/26/16 01:05 AM

Very good bow for the $. Hopefully who ever set it up for you checked it and adjusted a few points that are sometimes not so well set from the factory. Center shot, cam lean and timing often need some tweaking
Posted By: .243 Man

Re: Diomand Infinite Edge - 04/26/16 01:47 PM

Yeah I took it to a local archery range and he set it up before I shot it. Dude knew what he was doing by the looks of it so hopefully all is well.

Thanks
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: Diomand Infinite Edge - 04/26/16 07:59 PM

my son shoots one, got this one for him since he was just about to start growing when he got it and has since had multiple adjustments for his growth/strength.

We have put on a drop away rest and added a small stabilizer, but other than that it is still original. He was thinking about changing out the sight, but it hasn't been changed yet.

He shoots very well with it. It seems to be a very sturdy bow and has handled the use quite well. He is still waiting to take something with it other than the foam deer target he uses, but hopefully that will happen this year.
Posted By: Sirius081972

Re: Diomand Infinite Edge - 04/30/16 06:00 PM

I used Diomand Infinite Edge and I think that it's a good bow.
Posted By: Prewitt

Re: Diomand Infinite Edge - 05/05/16 05:54 PM

Both my daughters shoot an Infinite Edge. Its a great bow
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum