Texas Hunting Forum

bow shops

Posted By: chemdawg

bow shops - 03/02/16 08:51 PM

my son has been playing with the idea of getting a bow i was wondering if anyone knew a good site for bow in general
Posted By: kmon11

Re: bow shops - 03/02/16 10:13 PM

Where are you at? Have heard there is a real good guy in Lampassas
Posted By: chemdawg

Re: bow shops - 03/03/16 04:37 PM

i heard that too but my buddy bought is bow from there then when on line and cold have gotten the same one 200 cheaper
Posted By: esnow74

Re: bow shops - 03/03/16 08:18 PM

go shoot a bunch if you can. if you need to do the online thing then Hunters Friend can set you up with everything you need to start shooting/hunting. Their package deals will save you some money but some brands are not available through them.
Posted By: rickym

Re: bow shops - 03/03/16 08:43 PM

I would locate a bow shop near you, take your son and have him handle and possibly shoot as many bows as possible in or near your price range. Then when he finds what fits him best, start shopping for deals on that bow.
Posted By: wkh2213

Re: bow shops - 03/06/16 03:13 AM

If he's interested in a High Country bow, give me a shout.
I'm currently offering a free dozen arrows on X12, Axis, or Eliminator bow purchase.

I just received my first 2016 X12 in TAC Black. It is a sweet looking and great shooting bow!!!
Posted By: jsplinter

Re: bow shops - 03/08/16 08:22 PM

Nocked and Loaded in lampasas. I bought my son a mission from there for christmas and just bought my girlfriend an Elite spirit. They will set the bow up for you, and for my son atleast one of the workers went back there and helped him with form and adjustments for about an hour. they then said we can come back whenever and they will continue helping him and he can use their range as much as we want.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum