Texas Hunting Forum

Help with my bowsight. Trophy Ridge React One single pin

Posted By: GunsUpHunter

Help with my bowsight. Trophy Ridge React One single pin - 02/20/16 06:04 PM

My top pin position keeps dropping down a bit after every shot. I'm trying to think of the right nomenclature to use to describe my problem, but I'll describe as best I can. What's happening is that my 20 yard shot "falls" a tad bit down into the 30 pin position after each shot. Doesn't do it at the other positions, just the very top 20 yard pin position. Anybody familiar enough with it to tell what I need to tighten up to get it quit dropping? I have to reach up and reset it after about every second shot or my shots start climbing up.
Posted By: passthru

Re: Help with my bowsight. Trophy Ridge React One single pin - 02/22/16 03:27 PM

Have you called or emailed Trophy Ridge? I've found them to be quite helpful.

Re: Help with my bowsight. Trophy Ridge React One single pin - 02/22/16 04:26 PM

No not yet.
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Help with my bowsight. Trophy Ridge React One single pin - 02/22/16 04:51 PM

Are you tightening the round gold set knob to keep your pin/yardage from moving?
Posted By: Grizz

Re: Help with my bowsight. Trophy Ridge React One single pin - 02/22/16 11:13 PM

Originally Posted By: passthru
Have you called or emailed Trophy Ridge? I've found them to be quite helpful.

I'll second this. I bought a Trophy Ridge slider sight a few years ago that was defective. I sent it back and they sent me a new one, no questions asked.

Re: Help with my bowsight. Trophy Ridge React One single pin - 02/23/16 05:50 PM

Figured it out.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum