Texas Hunting Forum

HHA OPTIMIZER LITE KING PIN - Thoughts?

Posted By: TXGH

HHA OPTIMIZER LITE KING PIN - Thoughts? - 05/24/15 08:53 PM

Has anyone used this? It looks awesome.. but is it a another gimmick?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF7y4yp0S5g

I would think if this is correct and accurate dialing in to a yardage and only having 1 pin to deal with would be great. But at the same time is it really that wasy to dial and lock before you shoot?

Ect

Thanks for the info!
Posted By: BrianMc

Re: HHA OPTIMIZER LITE KING PIN - Thoughts? - 05/25/15 12:56 PM

Subscribed... I'm interested too
Posted By: tdecker22

Re: HHA OPTIMIZER LITE KING PIN - Thoughts? - 05/25/15 10:57 PM

Myself along with alot of my friends shoot this sight. I have used it for a number of years. Sight in at 20/60 or 20/40 and it is dead on. Never had a problem with it. I just leave it on 20 and can shoot to 35 without moving it. I do try and move it if I have the time tho. You won't be disappointed with it. cheers
Posted By: DFWPI

Re: HHA OPTIMIZER LITE KING PIN - Thoughts? - 05/25/15 11:10 PM

Yes, it works very well. I had one for years and the only way the guy would buy my Mathews was if the sight came with it. I just haven't got another one, as I'm trying to sell my Mission Ballistic and it has the HHA, but it is a slide up and down type.
Posted By: 7ARanch

Re: HHA OPTIMIZER LITE KING PIN - Thoughts? - 05/27/15 06:21 PM

Originally Posted By: tdecker22
Myself along with alot of my friends shoot this sight. I have used it for a number of years. Sight in at 20/60 or 20/40 and it is dead on. Never had a problem with it. I just leave it on 20 and can shoot to 35 without moving it. I do try and move it if I have the time tho. You won't be disappointed with it. cheers

This is the same thing I do with mine. It is a great sight, extremely well made and very durable.
Posted By: Gone to Texas

Re: HHA OPTIMIZER LITE KING PIN - Thoughts? - 05/27/15 07:49 PM

Not to hijack the thread, but what is the difference between the HHA Optimizer Lite and the HHA Optimizer Lite Ultra?
Posted By: Grizz

Re: HHA OPTIMIZER LITE KING PIN - Thoughts? - 06/04/15 06:28 PM

I have one with the lever instead of the the dial, but the same system. It does work as advertised. The key is being meticulous in the setup to make sure you're solid at 20/40 or 20/60. If you're off on either end it will change the tape you use and will probably throw all of the numbers off.

Re: HHA OPTIMIZER LITE KING PIN - Thoughts? - 06/12/15 12:55 PM

Awesome info guys! Father's day is coming!!!!! WOOT!!!!
Posted By: Gone to Texas

Re: HHA OPTIMIZER LITE KING PIN - Thoughts? - 06/12/15 06:50 PM

I just bought the MBG Ascent Ambush. It is much cheaper than the HHA and looks like it has similar if not all the same features.

Re: HHA OPTIMIZER LITE KING PIN - Thoughts? - 08/02/15 11:52 PM

I found this 1 pin sight and has great reviews, just would have to order the HHA EZ stickers. But for the price cannot beat it!

I found this site!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum