Texas Hunting Forum

Hoyt Vectrix xl

Posted By: jhenderson

Hoyt Vectrix xl - 04/24/15 11:31 PM

Worth a dang? Found one ready to hunt for 300 but need a quick answer before it sells
Posted By: hoyt38

Re: Hoyt Vectrix xl - 04/25/15 12:48 AM

I use to have one. I love Hoyt bows as they fit me well and I shoot them better than any bow I have ever shot. With that being said the Vectrix is a pretty old bow and the draw cycle is not nearly as smooth as the newer Hoyts. If the draw doesn't bother you, then their is nothing at all wrong with a Vectrix.

Re: Hoyt Vectrix xl - 04/25/15 01:01 AM

I'm not a big bow hunter so I wouldn't even know the difference. But with that being said if I can get something better and not go broke then I'm all ears. I've got a bad shoulder so I don't even know how long I can handle bow hunting
Posted By: BMowatt

Re: Hoyt Vectrix xl - 04/25/15 01:09 PM

thats a good bow, had one for several years

Re: Hoyt Vectrix xl - 04/25/15 01:27 PM

I am fairly new to Texas so I don't know where you live, but if you were near San Antonio I would be happy to meet you and talk about archery. Heck I even have a spare Hoyt spider I would let you shoot for the next year or two while I am here.
I have found that their isn't much use in owning anything related to hunting if you live in the San Antonio area because you sure won't get to use it.

Re: Hoyt Vectrix xl - 04/25/15 05:44 PM

I'm in east Texas and can hunt just about anytime I want so it would get used a lot if my shoulder will allow me to.

Re: Hoyt Vectrix xl - 04/26/15 12:07 AM

Well if I can be of any help just let me know. I love archery and I enjoy getting people in archery. I am only here for a couple more years and then I get to go back home and I can not wait. Back home I am into everything outdoors, hunting, trapping, fishing, bow fishing, etc. While I am here I would be more than happy to help in any way I can.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum