Texas Hunting Forum

Got new to me bow!

Posted By: RLoving1

Got new to me bow! - 03/06/15 03:21 AM

Picked up a Bowtech Carbon Knight on Ebay! Not brand (very low mileage) new but has Octane stabilizer and quiver and Apex 4 pin sight. Couldn't stand it and had to test the d/l and d/w, close enough that won't take much adjusting. Backed off d/w and some pin adjustment I will be getting it tuned with my preferred arrows. I saw box on front steps when I got home and when I picked it up I just knew I had been scammed or ripped off...I was wrong the thing is just that light! Makes my Iceman feel like a anchor! Going to be fun getting use to new setup.
Posted By: passthru

Re: Got new to me bow! - 03/06/15 03:34 AM

They are light. Almost weird light. Fairly loud and shock filled vibration but light.
Posted By: wisco-hunter

Re: Got new to me bow! - 03/06/15 02:06 PM

That's how a lot of people I know get there bows, ebay. Too many rich folk out there that "pimp out" there bow just to sell them the next year to get the latest model. I personally don't know anybody that has got screwed off ebay as you can usually see the sellers history. Anyways Congrats on a new to you bow!!!
Posted By: bjankowski

Re: Got new to me bow! - 03/06/15 02:25 PM

Now if you will just learn to shoot it. banana.. I heard you call me last night; I was super busy on a conference call..
Posted By: RLoving1

Re: Got new to me bow! - 03/06/15 02:40 PM

I was wondering about noise and shock myself Pass but since I shoot heavy arrows that calms that down decent amount. And for you Old Guy when I call my call is the important one...you answer! boxing
Posted By: passthru

Re: Got new to me bow! - 03/06/15 03:55 PM

Yes and it was a bare bow, not one with things on it to mitigate those things as well and that can make a big difference.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum