Texas Hunting Forum

SCCY

Posted By: H2O Seeker

SCCY - 04/29/18 01:04 PM

SCCY pronounced Sky.

I have been looking at these for awhile. Anyone own one or have experience with them? American made and "lifetime" warranty.
Posted By: doc606

Re: SCCY - 04/29/18 01:13 PM

Wife has 2, pink and teal framed. She likes them. Limited range time however. She usually grabs my guns while we are shooting and shoots those. For the price point not a bad buy. Do some research I've heard of some people having issues with them. Metal peening and broken firing mechanisms. Never purchased these as a lot of range time type pistols though. Keep one loaded for her for house gun when I'm in westvTexas working. But I'd buy them again
Posted By: luv2brode

Re: SCCY - 04/29/18 01:23 PM

wife likes hers no issues at the range this far
Posted By: DeerSlayer31

Re: SCCY - 04/29/18 02:52 PM

Had no issues with mine but hopefully you like a long, heavy, revolver like trigger.
Posted By: H2O Seeker

Re: SCCY - 04/29/18 10:10 PM

Thank you for the input. I had not heard about the long, heavy trigger. Very helpful info all around.
Posted By: Shooter5645

Re: SCCY - 04/30/18 01:46 AM

Got one last November....had issues of the round going into chamber....called SCCY and they asked me to exchange my 2 mags for their new ones....no cost to me at all as they provide all mailing labels.....rec'd the new mags and now after about 250 rounds, not a single issue.
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: SCCY - 04/30/18 01:50 PM

To many proven other brands

The gigantic finger grips lost me
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum