Texas Hunting Forum

Beretta 692 over/under shotgun adjustable trigger set screw

Posted By: buckys

Beretta 692 over/under shotgun adjustable trigger set screw - 01/16/18 10:49 PM

Wondering if anyone here might know the length, diameter and threading of a Beretta 692 over/under shotgun adjustable trigger set screw?

Apparently, I am one of many who this has happened to and has left them with an expensive, inoperable shotgun.

Unfortunately, Beretta has seen fit to leave their US support (Brownell's) with none in stock until sometime in the March-ish time frame.
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Beretta 692 over/under shotgun adjustable trigger set screw - 01/16/18 11:29 PM

call the Beretta Gallery in Dallas. Scott Mayse is their gunsmith.im sure he can help
Posted By: Wayne J

Re: Beretta 692 over/under shotgun adjustable trigger set screw - 01/17/18 11:42 AM

You might try Cole's in Harpswell, Maine. Not sure about the spelling of the city.

Re: Beretta 692 over/under shotgun adjustable trigger set screw - 01/17/18 03:12 PM

Thanks, guys.

Buzzsaw, I stopped at the Beretta shop Monday - the same day we lost it at the range. The smith wasn't going to be in until Friday. I want to get something to serve as a spare even after we get it fixed.

Re: Beretta 692 over/under shotgun adjustable trigger set screw - 01/17/18 03:21 PM

Cole's was outstanding and is sending me two trigger screws via priority mail. Great suggestion.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum