Texas Hunting Forum

Shooting/Hunting Accessory storage

Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Shooting/Hunting Accessory storage - 10/05/17 09:43 PM

I put this here hoping it would get more eyes than in the Hunting gear section, and it's not just hunting.

I think I'm in need of a storage solution for hunting and shooting gear. I've looked at some of the small and medium-sized boxes, but I think I want something a little larger that will allow me to better organize extra mags, rangefinders, bipods, rests, possibly even cleaning supplies and a spotting scope. Have any of you done this, and if so, what did you utilize to do it?
Posted By: ChadTRG42

Re: Shooting/Hunting Accessory storage - 10/05/17 09:49 PM

I use a large container, like a large bin. I've seen guys have partitions inside for sections. I just keep a lot of my gear piled into the bin, no organization. Some shooters I know get a water proof bin (or 2 or 3) for riding in the truck bed to and from. When we are car pooling heading to a shooting comp, all of us have bins like this.
Posted By: 9x19

Re: Shooting/Hunting Accessory storage - 10/06/17 12:54 PM

Take a walk thru Wal-Mart's plastic bin selection, there are lots of sizes, and don't hesitate to have smaller ones inside your larger one.

I prefer the ones with latches for the lids, rather than those that just snap on. Sterilite brand (also sold at Dollar General stores) is my favorite for storage.
Posted By: TexFlip

Re: Shooting/Hunting Accessory storage - 10/06/17 02:20 PM

Gallowtech might be your answer.

Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Shooting/Hunting Accessory storage - 10/06/17 05:16 PM

I'm thinking something like this, perhaps. I preferred lower/wider, but I'm going to shop around and see what I can find.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum