Texas Hunting Forum

Echo trigger system...anyone

Posted By: Roll-Tide

Echo trigger system...anyone - 08/24/17 04:01 AM

Guy at work ordered one 479 and showed me what it does. Man that looks cool. Anyone have one or used one? Reviews ?
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: Echo trigger system...anyone - 08/25/17 02:27 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATNtqjsiq5U
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Echo trigger system...anyone - 08/25/17 12:34 PM

not for me

but the young'uns will like it
Posted By: BCJ

Re: Echo trigger system...anyone - 08/25/17 03:14 PM

I have one Echo in a 9mm AR and two of the Gen 3 BFS triggers (one in a belt fed and one in a 22 AR).
Both triggers work and both are fun. The trigger feel in binary mode is better on the Franklin BFS, the semi trigger pull is nicer on the Echo.
From a practical application the binary mode is great for putting doubles on target, both holes will be right next to each other if you know how to hold it. From the fake machine gun aspect - it's fun to do a mag dump every now and then and easy to do.
For videos I did dumps just to show reliability. Normally I put a short string on each target

I've sold several of the BFS III triggers, I have not yet ordered the Echo triggers but can get them in.

Posted By: Korean Redneck

Re: Echo trigger system...anyone - 08/26/17 06:03 PM

What is that upper you have on the third video, not the sbr but the one that can use the strips?
Posted By: BCJ

Re: Echo trigger system...anyone - 08/26/17 08:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Korean Redneck
What is that upper you have on the third video, not the sbr but the one that can use the strips?

Flightlite MCR belt fed rifle. It feeds from M27 links or standard AR15 mags. It's a 50round belt in the video. They sell it as an upper only or full rifle; there is a magwell insert to hold M249 nutsacks so you can have a 200 round belt on the move
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum