Texas Hunting Forum

so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below

Posted By: CharlieSierraDelta

so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 01:49 AM

There is a long back story to this and a lengthy thread on arfcom about this, but in a nutshell, me and a friend were testing steel penetration on some A36 3/8", Ar500 1/4" and 3/8".

We had a bunch of rifles and different ammunition and were shooting steel square at 15 yards. We thought we had our bases covered....We didnt. My buddy Dustin took a round to the face. Went in about 2 inches and he dug it out before going to the ER. 6 stitches later we were back at the range shooting pistols. We are saving the rest of the test for another day. lol.
Posted By: Nogalus Prairie

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 02:10 AM

At first I had a lot of words. Upon reflection, no words.
Posted By: RiverRider

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 02:23 AM

I'll bet THAT smarted.

Sometimes you learn the hard way, even when you think you've got your bases covered...been there, done that, got the teeshirt. Glad it didn't turn out much worse, because it surely could have.
Posted By: Kevin1

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 02:24 AM

Why 15 yards? That's crazy!

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 02:31 AM

for science bro
Posted By: Kevin1

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 02:35 AM

Good thing the rifle/scope didn't take the hit. That would piss me off even more.
Posted By: LFD2037

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 02:37 AM

Originally Posted By: CharlieSierraDelta
for science bro

Ha!
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 02:37 AM

What hurt more the punch or the heat of the bullet?
Posted By: Bee'z

eeks333

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 02:39 AM

Well...I'd suggest that you can always get your impact velocity at longer range by using a more powerful rifle.

I remember seeing a video years ago of a guy who shot a steel target at what I think was 100 yards or further, and the danged bullet bounced off and came back like a boomerang and took off his hat. That's nothing to take chances with, especially unnecessary chances.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 02:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Kevin1
Good thing the rifle/scope didn't take the hit. That would piss me off even more.

rofl

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 02:44 AM

But that wasn't the point. This was the back end of a test. I will upload the video tomorrow and link it here. Basically a test to find out what rifles and what loads penetrate through what steel at a given distance.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 02:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Brother in-law
What hurt more the punch or the heat of the bullet?

He said it felt like getting shot in the face by a paintball gun. he got pissed when he felt the bullet in his face.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 02:50 AM

Well, Charlie, I'd just say that the given distance needs to be a SAFE one. Obviously. But I'll come back to something I've said many times regarding terminal performance: what matters is what bullet, where does it hit, and how fast is it going when it does. Nothing matters less than what the headstamp says.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 03:05 AM

You will see in the other video. All loads were chronoed and described by weight. Most were handloads. We tried to be semi scientific about it.
Posted By: Tactical Cowboy

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 03:19 AM

glad your buddy wasn't hurt any worse than he was.

Play stupid games....

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 03:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Tactical Cowboy
glad your buddy wasn't hurt any worse than he was.

Play stupid games....

+1. You found my words (at least some of them).
Posted By: J.G.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 03:27 AM

As a Paramedic, this made me scared for his health. An inch or two different, and he could have died. I'm so glad he is ok.

Closest piece of steel on my range is 200 yards. And I've replaced it more than once. None of mine are rigid mounted, and this is why.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 03:30 AM

Originally Posted By: FiremanJG
As a Paramedic, this made me scared for his health. An inch or two different, and he could have died. I'm so glad he is ok.

Closest piece of steel on my range is 200 yards. And I've replaced it more than once. None of mine are rigid mounted, and this is why.

I know your range Jason. Shot 3 matches there. Lol.

I think the big issue was mild steel. We didn't make it to the ar500.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 03:33 AM

No, the big issue is y'all are doing an incredibly stupid thing. And apparently even a bullet to the face is not enough to teach you otherwise.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 03:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Nogalus Prairie
No, the big issue is y'all are doing an incredibly stupid thing. And apparently even a bullet to the face is not enough to teach you otherwise.

Cool. Guess you have never had a booboo in your life because you are so smart and all knowing. Are you not entertained?. Jesus, theres one in every bunch.
Posted By: LFD2037

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 03:44 AM

I think the big issue was mild steel. We didn't make it to the ar500.

I'm pretty sure the distance was the biggest factor here. And the fact the target wasn't loosely hanging or rigidly mounted facing slightly downward.
Posted By: TTUhunter4

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 03:46 AM

Cool. Guess you have never had a booboo in your life because you are so smart and all knowing. Are you not entertained?. Jesus, theres one in every bunch.

I mean....you understand this was indeed incredibly stupid though, right? I hope you have learned from this mistake, and won't do anything like this again. If your buddy had been hit in the eye, would you still be acting like it was no big deal?

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 03:48 AM

Originally Posted By: TTUhunter4

I mean....you understand this was indeed incredibly stupid though, right? I hope you have learned from this mistake, and won't do anything like this again. If your buddy had been hit in the eye, would you still be acting like it was no big deal?

Or dead?

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 03:50 AM

There's a reason nobody shoots rifle steel at 15 yards. NOBODY.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 03:53 AM

Really guys? I'm not acting like it's no big deal. [censored] was [censored] up as hell. You saw the video. Regardless, crazy [censored] happens sometimes. I could walk out my house tomorrow and get struck by lightining. Does that mean I should never leave my house?

About 6 months ago I was at my local range talking to the RSO. A guy was shooting a 45 in the tac bay at steel. 50 yards away.

A ricochet hit me in the shin, cutting through my jeans and sticking in my leg. What was I doing wrong there?

[censored] happens and we chose to move on or to be a [censored]. I'd rather get back on the horse than never ride again. Man up.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 03:59 AM

Really guys? I'm not acting like it's no big deal. [censored] was [censored] up as hell. You saw the video. Regardless, crazy [censored] happens sometimes. I could walk out my house tomorrow and get struck by lightining. Does that mean I should never leave my house?

About 6 months ago I was at my local range talking to the RSO. A guy was shooting a 45 in the tac bay at steel. 50 yards away.

A ricochet hit me in the shin, cutting through my jeans and sticking in my leg. What was I doing wrong there?

[censored] happens and we chose to move on or to be a [censored]. I'd rather get back on the horse than never ride again. Man up.

You'll be lucky to make it to 40. My hope is you don't hurt/kill someone else before then.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:06 AM

I could walk out my house tomorrow and get struck by lightining. Does that mean I should never leave my house?

Well, I got my answer...You clearly don't get it. Comparing the danger factor of walking outside on any given day to shooting steel at 15 yards with a high-powered rifle is just ridiculous.

This is not a situation where you got unlucky doing something reasonable; this was overtly negligent and reckless. If you can't see the difference, then I don't know what to tell you.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:07 AM

Man, just quit posting in this thread. You are a whiney primaDonna know it all that's never made a mistake or been hurt or been privy to fate or just bad luck. You are a special individual thay was probably coddled and on the boob until you were a teen.
You are, I can guarantee no better off in life than I. Quit acting like it.
Posted By: Ramball36

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:08 AM

I don't even know which part of this thread to address

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:10 AM

You can live through a car wreck. But driving 90 in pouring rain without a seatbelt greatly reduces your chances. Hopefully you see the analogy.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:11 AM

The reason I avoid public ranges if I possibly can. They walk among us.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:12 AM

Man, just quit posting in this thread. You are a whiney primaDonna know it all that's never made a mistake or been hurt or been privy to fate or just bad luck. You are a special individual thay was probably coddled and on the boob until you were a teen.

Would you rather some one praise your bravery?

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:18 AM

I don't think anyone in this thread is trying to talk down to you or imply that they are better off in life than you are. We just want you to understand how reckless this was so you won't repeat this kind of thing again and hurt somebody even worse.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:20 AM

Fortunately I dont walk among little vaginas like yourself. And I rarely go to public ranges.
Your one of those special people thay need real men to take care of you. I can imagine how many tissues you go through in a week crying about people on the Internet that do things you don't like.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:22 AM

Would you rather some one praise your bravery?

I don't care for praise . If you see the title to the youtube, you would understand.

Again, [censored] happens. Odds are low, especially when high velocity projectiles are involved.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:25 AM

You can live through a car wreck. But driving 90 in pouring rain without a seatbelt greatly reduces your chances. Hopefully you see the analogy.

Just sell all your guns and stick with painting lead. Wouldn't want you to get hurt.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:28 AM

This is an interesting one. smile

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:30 AM

Fortunately I dont walk among little vaginas like yourself. And I rarely go to public ranges.
Your one of those special people thay need real men to take care of you. I can imagine how many tissues you go through in a week crying about people on the Internet that do things you don't like.

You're gonna hurt my feelings in a minute. Gonna need a safe place (hopefully a long way from y'all). grin

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:30 AM

I agree. Maybe try not being so judgemental.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:31 AM

You're gonna hurt my feelings in a minute. Gonna need a safe place (hopefully a long way from y'all). grin

Yeah, probably in your best interest considering your "better than thou" atitude.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:33 AM

CharlieSierraDelta officially gives Zero [censored] lol. It is his life to live and is not affecting me in any way, shape or form.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:36 AM

I thought the direct approach best. Apparently not. It works best with grownups. The funny thing is how you talk so tough, yet are very obviously the most thin-skinned guy on here. By a long shot.

Seriously, feel how you will about me, that's not important. But please slow down a little and consider how what y'all are doing is incredibly dangerous. And wholly unnecessary.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:40 AM

Just sell all your guns and stick with painting lead. Wouldn't want you to get hurt.

I'll guarantee you that I've shot more rounds than you and 95% of the other people on this forum, and I haven't had to dig lead from 2" within my face. That's mostly due to the fact that I don't do stupid $hit with guns. I'm not sure what you were expecting when you created this thread, but I'm positive the reaction is not what you were hoping for.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:46 AM

I thought the direct approach best. Apparently not. It works best with grownups. The funny thing is how you talk so tough, yet are very obviously the most thin-skinned guy on here. By a long shot.

Seriously, feel how you will about me, that's not important. But please slow down a little and consider how what y'all are doing is incredibly dangerous. And wholly unnecessary.

I love how you flip things around when you feel threatened. Truth be told, I don't care about you. I don't care about your feelings. Your opinion is worth what it costs....nothing. You took it on yourself to act as my father, or jesus, or god. You preach like you are perfect. You form opinions about me from a youtube video which was titled "the reason why you don't shoot mild steel with high powered rifles".

If you are so dense you don't comprehend it was a lesson learned after putting it out there in black and white and after posting a video explaining it, you are probably autistic or a 12 year old.

You have a rep on here for being an immense douche nozzle. Kindly go flush it out again and take your retarded bullet painting friend with you.

Regards

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:46 AM

I'll guarantee you that I've shot more rounds than you and 95% of the other people on this forum, and I haven't had to dig lead from 2" within my face. That's mostly due to the fact that I don't do stupid $hit with guns. I'm not sure what you were expecting when you created this thread, but I'm positive the reaction is not what you were hoping for.

Oh boy. I'll take that bet.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:47 AM

Which one of y'all is my retarded bullet painting friend? We got to go now. smile

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:51 AM

Which one of y'all is my retarded bullet painting friend? We got to go now. smile

Tactical fagboy. Who else? The only 2 vaginas with sand in it on this forum that are posting.
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:52 AM

Damn Clint that sucks glad your friend is good though. I've done plenty of [censored] that didn't turn out my way. No need for guys to get bent out of shape about.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:53 AM

JG - you may want to dig up a photo of this guy for future reference.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:55 AM

Originally Posted By: KRoyal
Damn Clint that sucks glad your friend is good though. I've done plenty of [censored] that didn't turn out my way. No need for guys to get bent out of shape about.

No, I'm sure it's not him, it's us. rolleyes

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:57 AM

JG - you may want to dig up a photo of this guy for future reference.

You want a pic of me? I've got a lot oF videos of me on my youtube. Get after it. Just so you know who you are popping off to little girl.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:58 AM

Those that know me....

Do u have any real friends?

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 05:11 AM

Thanks Kyle. I'm not real prevalent on this site but am on others.

He's good. He just left the house after watching UFC and watching the video of smoke coming out his face 20 times.

[censored] happens and you live and learn.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 05:13 AM

Thanks Kyle. I'm not real prevalent on this site but am on others.

He's good. He just left the house after watching UFC and watching the video of smoke coming out his face 20 times.

[censored] happens and you live and learn.

Good deal up

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 05:14 AM

Too bad I won't make the match next month. I'm on call. Will be the first one in a year and a half that I miss.

Im sure if Nogalus had his way JG would be so scared of my wrecklesness he wouldn't allow me back.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 05:15 AM

I see you finally found a way to passive aggressively respond to my post after a week of crickets. Weak 3/10!!!

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 05:16 AM

Too bad I won't make the match next month. I'm on call. Will be the first one in a year and a half that I miss.

Im sure if Nogalus had his way JG would be so scared of my wrecklesness he wouldn't allow me back.

I'm sure you're good. [censored] happens accidents happen, all part of life.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 05:17 AM

I see you finally found a way to passive aggressively respond to my post after a week of crickets. Weak 3/10!!!

I'm lost. I didn't know you made a post and I'm never passive agressive. I'm straight shootin.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 05:23 AM

I'm lost. I didn't know you made a post and I'm never passive agressive. I'm straight shootin.

Haha na not you Clint, NP is referring to a post I made in a bunker thread about a week ago and I said the old saying "when you think everyone else is the problem, normally you're the problem". He's trying to say I'm being a hypocrite by not dog piling on you with everyone else when I said people shouldn't be bent out of shape.

Lol long story but wasn't meant for you Clint.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 05:28 AM

Well said Kyle. Glad your buddy is good Clint cheers NG really has a lot of class. It's to bad it is all low.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 05:28 AM

Lol, knew it wasn't. I need to learn not to feed the trolls.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 05:29 AM

Originally Posted By: 2Beez
Well said Kyle. Glad your buddy is good Clint cheers NG really has a lot of class. It's to bad it is all low.

Gotcha 2Beez. You gonna clean up at the July match like you were so close to last match?

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 05:33 AM

Gotcha 2Beez. You gonna clean up at the July match like you were so close to last match?

Not if he shoots like he did at the clays match peep

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 05:35 AM

I heard about that from Jeremy. I think he said P102 won that right? I was on call that day too.... I was stoked about that one.. High winds that day I think.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 05:36 AM

Shut up kyle... That was a bad showing dammit. This will be my first reaching out since the course so I am going to give it hell and we shall see.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 05:38 AM

I heard about that from Jeremy. I think he said P102 won that right? I was on call that day too.... I was stoked about that one.. High winds that day I think.

It was still alot of fun honestly. I hope they invite us back out.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 05:38 AM

Yea chris beat me by one clay lol. Crazy high winds that day. Was fun though for sure.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 05:40 AM

Just dont try shooting your rifles at mild steel @ 15 yards without a welding helmet and you will be golden.

Leave that to the pros like me and my crazy friends. lmao

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 05:42 AM

Just dont try shooting your rifles at mild steel @ 15 yards without a welding helmet and you will be golden.

rofl think you boys got that market cornered, I'll leave that to the professionals.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 05:43 AM

Funny thing is kyle cannot shoot minute of steel to save his life but give him minute of pig and he is on point. That is an experiment and I already have a thesis grin

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 05:43 AM

rofl think you boys got that market cornered, I'll leave that to the professionals.

NS lol

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 05:46 AM

I am a professional. Dont try this at home and dont be a p@#sy. We are Texans after all.

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 06:13 AM

So, who wants to come out and shoot and finish this scientific test. I'll make you famous. Lol

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 06:15 AM

Good news is, now everyone knows a 140 hybrid out of a 6.5 creed at 2810fps will punch a hole through 3/8"steel. That's worth knowing, right? Lol
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 01:01 PM

I've done some crazy sheet including digging a few IEDs by hand but I ain't about to shoot steel from 15 yds away without more than a piece of old plywood in front of my face roflmao

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 01:04 PM

Originally Posted By: SapperTitan
I've done some crazy sheet including digging a few IEDs by hand but I ain't about to shoot steel from 15 yds away without more than a piece of old plywood in front of my face roflmao

I thought that was steel until your post made me look again. SMDH.
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 02:16 PM

angel
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 03:28 PM

Glad everybody is ok. A good educational lesson no matter what

I ain't one to judge

Hope y'all go YouTube viral

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 03:37 PM

Clint screwed up, he said he did. Let's let it go at that.

Clint, you're still welcome at my place. And I know, you know I'm in charge there. grin
Posted By: Judd

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 03:56 PM

rofl This has all kinds of greatness in it.
Posted By: HWY_MAN

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:36 PM

Quote:
Fortunately I dont walk among little vaginas like yourself.

OK I was going to just pass this thread up and just shake my head at the stupidity on display but as Ron White said "I have the right to remain silent but not the ability".

If your You Tube moment was to show an incredible amount of stupidity, a lack of firearm knowledge and total and complete firearms carelessness you've met your goal. As for you cute little comment all you've done is reinforce the complete stupidity of this stunt with a defensive childish outburst. Should you decide to leave this display of stupidity on You Tube I'm sure it will make the Stupid Idiot's with a Gun category. Job well done Sir!

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 04:57 PM

Yeah, well, that's like your opinion man
Posted By: blackcoal

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 05:25 PM

If I was still drinking I would like to hang with some of you fellows, I see a lot of free drinks in "here, hold my beer"

I am waiting for some of our local RO's to chime in about the previous comments.
coach rifle

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 05:57 PM

Clint screwed up, he said he did. Let's let it go at that.

Clint, you're still welcome at my place. And I know, you know I'm in charge there. grin

Lol if he said 1/8 the stuff to you he said to me your head would have exploded. Exactly what he is, is painfully apparent. In several ways. Read the thread. He is flat out a danger to himself and anyone within rifle range. And too ignorant and hard-headed to see it.

But, yeah - he cool.

rofl

I honestly hope he and his yuk-buddies are not your usual crowd JG. I can't believe that could be the case. Nevertheless, as a range operator/shooting instructor your lukewarm reaction to this cluster of a video and thread speaks volumes.

To be charitable, I'm going to assume you just enjoyed his classy responses to me so much it blinds you. smile

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 08:53 PM

It's you, it's always you that is the problem. He made a major blunder. Those things don't happen on my place. But I'm never going to belittle a grown man the way you do so many here.

You are always the problem and far more people than me have told you so.

I look forward to the day that this whole forum is rid of you forever. You're nothing more than a bur under the saddle. You serve no good purpose around here.
Posted By: TDK

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 09:22 PM

Yep, the stupid award was 140gr to the face. Let's do it again tomorrow.
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: so, went to test some steel penetration with high powered rifles. ER Visit. Video below - 06/18/17 09:29 PM

It's you, it's always you that is the problem. He made a major blunder. Those things don't happen on my place. But I'm never going to belittle a grown man the way you do so many here.

You are always the problem and far more people than me have told you so.

I look forward to the day that this whole forum is rid of you forever. You're nothing more than a bur under the saddle. You serve no good purpose around here.
you won't see me agree with NP very often but this really was pure stupidity and the reason people responded the way they did is bc of how the OP responded in such a childish way to criticism. Calling names and responding the way he did just makes this act seem even more childish and irresponsible. Why even post the video if your going to get so butt hurt to criticism? It's obvious it was for pure attention and he got the attention he wanted. I agree no reason to keep beating a dead horse even know the OP doesn't seem to understand the consequences for this so called test could have been much more catastrophic.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum