Texas Hunting Forum

Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22

Posted By: J.G.

Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/17/17 07:22 PM

*Know your DOPE from the muzzle to 800 yards.
*Come prepared for anything.
*All distances will be given.
*All stages will be timed.
*This is more difficult, smaller targets, longer distances, and shorter par times than the hunting match.
*Shots will be from prone, seated, kneeling and using fixed objects.
*Multiple target distances within one stage, at times.
*Multiple positions within one stage, at times
*Target sizes from 2 MOA down to 1 MOA
*Shots will be left hand and right hand.
*Mandatory zero check begins at 0700.
*Match begins at 0800.
*Nothing larger than .30 caliber, and no muzzle velocity over 3200 fps.
*We will cook and eat at noon.
*You will be in the shade all day. It's much cooler at the zero line, than anywhere else on the property.
*Bring snacks and water. Beer when it's over, and the rifles are put away.
*$75 entry fee when you show up.

Range is located:
2213 CR 3835
Wolfe City, TX
Posted By: ImTheReasonDovesMourn

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/17/17 07:26 PM

Woo Hoo!!! Load and lock, boys. Time to shoot some 5 hole groups! rifle
Posted By: CharlieSierraDelta

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/17/17 07:31 PM

Guess I can't use my new 375 H&H. Oh well...7saum it is then.
Posted By: ChadTRG42

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/17/17 07:40 PM

Yes! The date is set! I'll be there to RO it.
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/17/17 08:08 PM

I'm in, hope my RPR is done by then.
Posted By: Big A

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/17/17 08:24 PM

Originally Posted By: ImTheReasonDovesMourn
Woo Hoo!!! Load and lock, boys. Time to shoot some 5 hole groups! rifle

count me in.
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/17/17 08:33 PM

I'll be there rifle

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/17/17 09:30 PM

Looks like me and one other won't be able to attend this time due to being on call.
Posted By: dee

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/17/17 11:57 PM

Might make this one.

Does know your dope mean no electronics?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 12:12 AM

Of course not. Run what you brung. Think of it as a TXPRC type match, with a bit of PRS sprinkled in. Packs and bags are allowed, as well.
Posted By: BigPig

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 12:16 AM

Originally Posted By: KRoyal

He's at least persistent rofl

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 12:27 AM

Originally Posted By: BigPig

When he gets that rifle back, he's handing to me to develop a load. After that, if he still has hell, I just don't know what to do next.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 12:50 AM

Originally Posted By: FiremanJG

When he gets that rifle back, he's handing to me to develop a load. After that, if he still has hell, I just don't know what to do next.

Fishing. Fishing is next lol.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 01:03 AM

I like it.
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 01:11 AM

have you set up the tower for shooters to hang upside down to shoot the 800 yard, moa ,steel yet?
Posted By: JLP83

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 01:16 AM

I'm not ready to compete but would like to come out and observe. If you need any help the day of with keeping things moving I'm more than willing to lend a hand.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 01:22 AM

Flip off emoji for Wade

Yea if this doesn't help idk...

2beez 3 gun, 3 gun is next...

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 01:25 AM

I noticed you have been busy in the classifieds grin I really did not think you were that serious when we were talking about it last week lol.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 01:35 AM

Originally Posted By: 2Beez
I noticed you have been busy in the classifieds grin I really did not think you were that serious when we were talking about it last week lol.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 02:00 AM

Originally Posted By: JLP83
I'm not ready to compete but would like to come out and observe. If you need any help the day of with keeping things moving I'm more than willing to lend a hand.

You're welcome to come out. Can't have enough help keeping score, and help keeping things safe.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 02:44 AM

Flip off emoji for Wade

Yea if this doesn't help idk...

2beez 3 gun, 3 gun is next...

clap

Don't leave me out of the 3gun. I'm going to run it with an 870 just so I don't have to shoot the shotgun portion with my pistol roflmao

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 02:46 AM

up up you can run my shotty

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 02:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Buzzsaw
have you set up the tower for shooters to hang upside down to shoot the 800 yard, moa ,steel yet?

Speaking of that. You need to have a hanging rope to shoot from standing. Shooters place there gun in the top however they want, and have to be standing when engaging targets. They do that in the LEO Sniper events, usually after making a decent run or tower climb

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 02:58 AM

Their.
Posted By: P_102

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 03:04 AM

If I shoot I promise you, the only "decent run" I make will not involve any shooting! P_102

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 03:10 AM

Speaking of that. You need to have a hanging rope to shoot from standing. Shooters place there gun in the top however they want, and have to be standing when engaging targets. They do that in the LEO Sniper events, usually after making a decent run or tower climb

Hey, Buzz Jr. ST*U. He does not need any help making it harder than it already is lol.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 05:35 AM

Their.

Sir, I have a smart phone, it corrected what I typed, is smart, clearly it knows best
roflmao
Posted By: LFD2037

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 01:27 PM

Damn B shifter. mad

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 01:41 PM

A-shift.

If I have a match on B-shift it's guaranteed that we will be up all night long, the night before. Get a sub...

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 04:34 PM

Ah, I see. I'm in limbo right now with the promotion so hopefully I can make it happen. I'd love to come out and see how the pro's get it done! The best I've done so far is 1 MOA @ 200 and I'm sure that ain't gonna cut the butter with the likes of y'all.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 05:04 PM

That's a difficult target.

But so is an 8" plate at 800 smile

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 05:08 PM

I'll see if I can talk Jason into a "train up" day before the match to practice some shooting scenarios and do some drills. I'll be there and work with anyone who wants some feed back.
Posted By: ETXFIREMAN 1

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 05:11 PM

July 22 is my daughters birthday so I won't make it

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 05:13 PM

Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42
I'll see if I can talk Jason into a "train up" day before the match to practice some shooting scenarios and do some drills. I'll be there and work with anyone who wants some feed back.

Figured if six, at least, committed to $50 a piece I would. Hopefully no one thinks less of me. No one works their job for free.
Posted By: GLC

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 05:28 PM

Figured if six, at least, committed to $50 a piece I would. Hopefully no one thinks less of me. No one works their job for free.

Works for me, seeing as how I have only been to 300 yards so far and I had my head up my but in the last match.
ADD an OCD is a pad pill to swallow.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 05:43 PM

I'd be up for this, depending on the date.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 05:52 PM

The day before the match is traditionally when those are provided.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 06:07 PM

You're welcome to come out. Can't have enough help keeping score, and help keeping things safe.
Sounds good. Just let me know where to go and what time to show up. I'll be there.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 07:22 PM

you just can't bring yourself to say M.O.A. anymore can you? juggle

I should be there for moral support, in the blow up swimming pool, just a drankin cheers

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 07:54 PM

I should be there for moral support, in the blow up swimming pool, just a drankin cheers

Nope.

And that reminds me, MOA scopes will not be allowed. grin
Posted By: Hunter-Steve

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 08:30 PM

I may be up for this too depending on date.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 08:34 PM

I would be in. Just let me know what day works best.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 08:37 PM

Nope.

And that reminds me, MOA scopes will not be allowed. grin

Best I've done is a 2" group @ 200yds. Better?!!!! I shoot Mil/Mil, btw.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 10:10 PM

What's wrong with moa?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 10:26 PM

Of course not. Run what you brung. Think of it as a TXPRC type match, with a bit of PRS sprinkled in. Packs and bags are allowed, as well.

Good deal. I've been too lazy to build new cards. Lol

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 10:29 PM

What's wrong with moa?

popcorn

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 10:34 PM

What's wrong with moa?

popcorn

Fractions are hard for firemen

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 10:34 PM

Nothing wrong with MOA, JLP, just that Fireman has 'certain allergies'. bolt

P_102

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 10:38 PM

clap

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 10:45 PM

I didn't know the difference between them when I bought my first nxs. I just decided moa was American and I'm an American. Figured they used mils in Canada. That's my scientific basis.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 10:50 PM

I like it, makes sense to me!! I think it is a Canadian thing,

I like MOA too, I'm an American

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 11:12 PM

What's wrong with moa?

Here.
http://www.precisionriflehunters.com/blog/

And I can use factions just fine, even convert fraction to decimal quickly. I read a tape measure every day. But when that wind is gusting, or lulls it's way easier to use Mils in a rifle scope.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 11:13 PM

Do you even shoot?
Or just buy and sell rifles?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 11:19 PM

Do you even shoot?
Or just buy and sell rifles?

rofl

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/18/17 11:47 PM

you saw me shoot

but I'm now relegated to hunting rifle matches and a bench and little steel animals 200 meters to 750meters. next weekend as a matter of fact. Hell I have enough trouble converting meters to yards

some how I get it done with a Nightforce MOA dial and dope, but if I played your game I would probably use mils, there I said it.

I'm about to go into big time sell mode as far as my collection goes. hammer

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/19/17 12:02 AM

but if I played your game I would probably use mils, there I said it.

grin

And a meter is 10% longer than a yard. Easy.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/19/17 01:43 AM

Originally Posted By: P_102
just that Fireman has 'certain allergies'. bolt

P_102

Oh no you din't!!!!!

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/19/17 02:01 AM

What's wrong with moa?

popcorn

Fractions are hard for firemen

Coming from an MOA guy thinking of shooting a Mil/Mil Burris shocked
Posted By: Judd

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/19/17 02:40 AM

MIL = metric

bolt

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/19/17 04:40 AM

And just like that I'm back to having Sunday night and Monday night off. May not be able to swing 2 days off to make this, yet again realmad

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/19/17 01:14 PM

And just like that I'm back to having Sunday night and Monday night off. May not be able to swing 2 days off to make this, yet again realmad

Whatever.
If you're scared, say you're scared.
Posted By: Big Fitz

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/19/17 02:32 PM

I should be in. Will be humbling but a good experience.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/19/17 04:54 PM

Whatever.

If you think I'm scared, your are delusional.

My position follows crime trends and therefore my schedule is at the mercy of those trends. I just switched from having Friday & Saturday night off working 10p-6a to know Sunday/Monday night off working 5p-4a.
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/19/17 05:06 PM

Whatever.

I agree, two in a row

I see a pattern and trend

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/19/17 07:45 PM

well damn, if Fitz is in, I might be

maybe not

who knows, I would have to see the true COF . my little Creed might get tired of just shooting steel pigs eek2

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/19/17 07:50 PM

Buzz, half will be moving around, and half will be prone.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/19/17 08:39 PM

Is your guest quarters set up at the shop? Maybe I can leave work a little early and sleep out there

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/19/17 08:58 PM

Is your guest quarters set up at the shop? Maybe I can leave work a little early and sleep out there

I'll bring some M80's to wake you up up

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/19/17 10:31 PM

Buzz, half will be moving around, and half will be prone.

What about moving around WHILE prone. Take a prone shot, roll, upside down shot, roll, prone shot, roll.....

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/19/17 10:43 PM

Dang'it, ITRDM, hush!

P_102

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/19/17 10:53 PM

Dang'it, ITRDM, hush!

P_102

roflmao
Posted By: DStroud

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/19/17 11:34 PM

That's known as inverted prone..... shoot coyotes all the time using that position. grin

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/20/17 02:36 AM

Originally Posted By: DStroud
That's known as inverted prone..... shoot coyotes all the time using that position. grin

You should leave Wolfe City with pocket full of cash then. cheers loco

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/20/17 04:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Brother in-law

Whatever.

I agree, two in a row

Where you at??? You going to make it or not Pat?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/20/17 12:52 PM

It'll be air conditioned. I'll probably stay there Saturday night. Which night were you thinking of staying there?
Posted By: Ramball36

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/20/17 01:05 PM

This is getting real weird real fast

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/20/17 01:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Ramball36

A fireman and a cop that work when everyone else is sleeping. Then try to function in the 9 to 5 world, with everyone else, living a life of sleep deprivation is weird?
Posted By: Ramball36

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/20/17 01:40 PM

Very

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/20/17 02:14 PM

Whatever.

I agree, two in a row

Where you at??? You going to make it or not Pat?

Not sure yet
Posted By: blackcoal

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/20/17 03:35 PM

Heard participants were going to be required to wear official rompers and after the match some Rainbow group was serving brisket smoked with fruitwood? Tell me it ain't true.

Will anyone be taking videos ? bolt

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/20/17 03:51 PM

slumber party at Jason's, everyone wear your rompers. i'm having some made in urban camo

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/20/17 03:58 PM

Garvey always says everyone invited. Are earplugs required for the slumber party?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/20/17 04:18 PM

whip

Just trying to help out a Police officer.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/20/17 04:28 PM

It'll be air conditioned. I'll probably stay there Saturday night. Which night were you thinking of staying there?

Saturday morning, prob get there at 4a.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/20/17 04:29 PM

Cool. I'll bring my pepper spray

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/20/17 05:15 PM

Saturday morning, prob get there at 4a.

Go for it.

I'll PM you where the key is. There's an air mattress only right now.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/20/17 05:16 PM

Great. I'm gonna LMAO at the explosions, then again when Kyle gets messed up. Then I'll have to Paramedic on him. Y'all are really going to cut into my morning.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/20/17 06:16 PM

Buy taser... Check!!
Wear running shoes... Check!!

I got this!!!

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/20/17 07:02 PM

Great. I'm gonna LMAO at the explosions, then again when Kyle gets messed up. Then I'll have to Paramedic on him. Y'all are really going to cut into my morning.

He's going to need more than water to cure the pain. Just wait until it gets in his mouth and lungs, and it will 100 that day and will be tuning down his pants rofl

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/20/17 07:20 PM

Damn mike was right this thread got weird rofl

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/20/17 10:01 PM

I am really looking forward to seeing Kyle get pepper sprayed now. This is going to be fun roflmao

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/20/17 11:33 PM

I'll bring it. I almost feel bad for spraying him before the match, but I don't think it would hinder his shooting peep

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/20/17 11:46 PM

I'll bring it. I almost feel bad for spraying him before the match, but I don't think it would hinder his shooting peep

That was actually funny up give it a 9.5/10

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/20/17 11:52 PM

Today he blamed a suppressor. I wonder what the excuse will be next time roflmao

Disclaimer: My AR would could not hit the broad side of a GD barn with that can on it either but most will not see this... lol

P.S. Sighting in an Xsight sucks

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/20/17 11:53 PM

popcorn

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/21/17 12:01 AM

the heat, same as me
Posted By: jeepercreeper

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/21/17 01:00 AM

I'll be sleep deprived with a 1 month old dream crusher by then! So im definitely out. Have fun boys!

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/21/17 04:45 PM

What's so weird, Mike? It's just a fireman and a police officer having a slumber party... wearing tactical rompers... a little cuddling and spooning... and playing with guns. peep

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/21/17 05:38 PM

You forgot beer and whiskey, Tim.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/21/17 05:39 PM

Originally Posted By: jeepercreeper
I'll be sleep deprived with a 1 month old dream crusher by then! So im definitely out. Have fun boys!

That baby doesn't need you to nurse!

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/21/17 06:14 PM

Originally Posted By: jeepercreeper

Dude. Do you need me to find a babysitter? My mom lives down the road from the range. I could line it up.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/21/17 11:17 PM

I'll likely be out now. I just realized it's the weekend after the Heatstroke Open. Not sure I'd have enough time to get enough ammo loaded back up.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/22/17 01:19 AM

Originally Posted By: dee
I'll likely be out now. I just realized it's the weekend after the Heatstroke Open. Not sure I'd have enough time to get enough ammo loaded back up.

I reject your excuse. I'm shooting the Heat Stroke, too, always do. I've got to prep the range. Buy some extra brass and start loading now. I hope you show up!

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/22/17 01:29 AM

It's May 21st. Start loading buddy. I'll come help and you can teach me how. grin

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/22/17 01:38 AM

You have 2 months. Start loading

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/22/17 01:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Big Fitz

What's so weird, Mike? It's just a fireman and a police officer having a slumber party... wearing tactical rompers... a little cuddling and spooning... and playing with guns. peep
You forgot beer and whiskey, Tim.

Well this now sounds like fun

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/22/17 01:04 PM

prize table.......all booze?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/23/17 01:07 AM

Don't have a prize table yet. Bragging rights.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/23/17 01:42 AM

[video:youtube]https://www.facebook.com/adam.parkins.5/videos/576922453553/[/video]

JG modeling his tactical romper rofl

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/23/17 02:09 AM

Originally Posted by Big Fitz
[video:youtube]https://www.facebook.com/adam.parkins.5/videos/576922453553/[/video]

JG modeling his tactical romper rofl

Awe chit bolt rofl

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/23/17 11:47 AM

You have 2 months. Start loading

Wish it was that easy. Got matches/practice in between. Also gotta fireform more brass due to the 300rd count needed for heatstroke. Gonna try and get things squared away for both though.
Posted By: snarkscarbine

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/25/17 04:09 AM

Might be able to scare something up for the prize table. When can we sign up?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/25/17 11:08 AM

You just did.
Posted By: Horseshoer22

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/26/17 12:40 PM

I met you out at Stormer's. You told me where to find matches. What do I need to do to get entered. Got at least 1 buddy maybe 2 that wanna come

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/26/17 01:59 PM

Show up the day of. Let me know if you'll be eating with us so I can make sure and have enough food.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/26/17 03:36 PM

Mmmwahahaha!!

I

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/26/17 04:32 PM

Some one has been busy!
Posted By: Horseshoer22

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/26/17 04:33 PM

Looking forward to it. I'm sure we'll eat with ya. Be 2 of us for sure. Maybe a third man. Thanks

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 05/26/17 05:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Big A
Some one has been busy!

Always.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/12/17 01:23 PM

Lots of regulars coming, new faces are also welcome.

You will be in the shade all day. It's safe, fun, and challenging. It's always a good time.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/12/17 01:27 PM

even on a bad day shooting I have always had a great time at the JG range. Looking forward to a great time with some great guys.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/20/17 07:49 PM

So, do we have an estimated head count yet? And is there a round count?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/20/17 07:54 PM

Don't have a head count. I'll have to look at the previous COF, but plan to bring 100+ rounds.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/20/17 07:54 PM

So, do we have an estimated head count yet? And is there a round count?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/20/17 07:56 PM

Don't have a head count. I'll have to look at the previous COF, but plan to bring 100+ rounds.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/20/17 07:56 PM

rofl

You're killing me!

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/20/17 07:57 PM

I'm so damn bored at work today rofl

Posted By: J McCoy

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/20/17 08:45 PM

Wasn't there a fence line there...?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/20/17 09:39 PM

When is the strut down the catwalk showing the new style rompers scheduled?

Will you be doing any demos regarding penetration of steel plate at 15 yards?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/20/17 09:55 PM

funny right there^^^^^^^

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/21/17 01:41 AM

Originally Posted By: blackcoal

Will you be doing any demos regarding penetration of steel plate at 15 yards?

Not if East is shooting. There's no way in hell he can hit a steel plate at 15 yards.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/21/17 01:51 AM

You spelled Kyle wrong.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/21/17 01:53 AM

You spelled Kyle wrong.

I was going to say it but based on the beating I got earlier I let it go rofl

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/21/17 01:58 AM

Man, I'm not gonna talk any smack about Kyle. He's capable of exceptional things. The people in Hawaii are gonna be super impressed that he can fit a whole coconut in his mouth.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/21/17 02:15 AM

Man, I'm not gonna talk any smack about Kyle. He's capable of exceptional things. The people in Hawaii are gonna be super impressed that he can fit a whole coconut in his mouth.

Tha hell is going on in here!!!

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/21/17 02:22 AM

You spelled Kyle wrong.

I bought a GoPro to show off my accolades, if I don't video any well I'm pretty good at video editing. I'm gonna record Chad yelling impact thattaaaa babaayyy!!! And dub it over after everytime I take a shot. It's gonna be epic!

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/21/17 02:22 AM

rofl Your turn Kyle. Assume the position

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/21/17 02:23 AM

Should I bring all my mild steel and ar500 plates and cameras as backup? You know, so we can see if East can hit it at 15 yards?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/21/17 07:07 PM

You spelled Kyle wrong.

I bought a GoPro to show off my accolades, if I don't video any well I'm pretty good at video editing. I'm gonna record Chad yelling impact thattaaaa babaayyy!!! And dub it over after everytime I take a shot. It's gonna be epic!

LMAO!!! Nice!

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/21/17 07:32 PM

You spelled Kyle wrong.

LMAO!!! Nice!

Wow, my wife must have been talking to me when I was trying to type that yesterday. Meant to say, If I don't hit anything I'm prety good at video editing. rofl

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/22/17 03:18 AM

I'm gonna record Chad yelling impact thattaaaa babaayyy!!! And dub it over after everytime I take a shot. It's gonna be epic!

...The main reason I'm leaving my electronic ears at home.... roflmao

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/22/17 12:29 PM

I may have to show up, shoot a couple stages just so y'all will have some comedic relief. confused2

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/22/17 12:58 PM

You can also help us drink beer when it's over.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/22/17 02:07 PM

cheers

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/23/17 02:38 AM

With Kyle training all day tomorrow he better win it popcorn

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/23/17 11:35 AM

You would think so.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/23/17 11:49 AM

Kyle drink plenty of water gonna be a HM

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/23/17 07:34 PM

1st try at the 5 dot drill today almost cleaned it on 20 second timer. That line of bullets under the top dots were actually this drill but forgot to dial down from 300. All of which would have been hits though.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/23/17 07:43 PM

What rifle Kyle? Did you get your RPR finished?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/23/17 08:02 PM

Mo Betta!

Lots easier with a good rifle, good ammo, and good scope.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/23/17 08:22 PM

What rifle Kyle? Did you get your RPR finished?

I thought it was just me, but chad nor jason could get the RPR to group about a .6 mil shift on every group with several different loads. We're thinking bad barrel. So RPR is dead as of right now. I was shooting chads comp gun 308.

Mo Betta!

Lots easier with a good rifle, good ammo, and good scope.

Yep funny how that works lol.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/23/17 08:37 PM

Very nice! On the RPR, I think the barrel is ok, just something is a miss with the set up of the barrel. (Or how the rifle is bedded, or placed in the stock it's setting in.) I've shot a few impressive groups with it, but you don't know when the point of impact shift will happen with it. It was good to put another scope on it and see the same results with the other scope.
Posted By: OkieDokie

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/26/17 11:28 PM

Tag. banana

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/29/17 07:36 PM

Who won?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/29/17 07:45 PM

No one yet it isn't till July scratch

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/29/17 09:01 PM

Originally Posted By: J McCoy
Who won?

OkieDokie took first place, 2Bees and Kroyal tied for the DAL trophy. peep

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/29/17 10:11 PM

Originally Posted By: OkieDokie
Who won?

Poor Kroyal, he never gets any love. hammer

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/29/17 10:33 PM

Who won?

Really?

The date of the match is in the title of the thread.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/29/17 11:57 PM

Who won?

You may have a chance winning the Okie division since you may be the only one from the wrong side of the river there roflmao
cheers

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/30/17 12:21 AM

Originally Posted By: GLC
Who won?

Don't I know lol!!

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/30/17 01:49 AM

Originally Posted By: GLC
Who won?

Don't I know lol!!

You are like a mudflap on a cattle truck Kyle lol.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/30/17 02:39 AM

Who won?

You may have a chance winning the Okie division since you may be the only one from the wrong side of the river there roflmao
cheers

I was the highest placing Okie in the hunters challenge just ask Kmon1.
grin

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/30/17 02:53 AM

Well since there are Separate "classes" now, I will shoot in the "Super Old Dude" from Frisco class.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/30/17 02:58 AM

Who won?

cheers

I was the highest placing Okie in the hunters challenge just ask Kmon1.
grin

Kmon1 lives on the wrong side too wtf I better shut up then lol.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/30/17 03:22 AM

Well since there are Separate "classes" now, I will shoot in the "Super Old Dude" from Frisco class.

I think you have a good shot at winning. You did clean the five dot challenge, but I hear the dots are smaller and they make you shoot with your weak side.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 06/30/17 03:25 AM

I think you have a good shot at winning. You did clean the five dot challenge, but I hear the dots are smaller and they make you shoot with your weak side.

No he won't popcorn Buzz ain't going to shoot it even. 5/8" dots bang

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/05/17 03:58 PM

Who won?

Really?

The date of the match is in the title of the thread.

To clarify, I was asking about last years event.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/05/17 05:34 PM

Last Cody Blackall. Year before that myself and Chris Sieg tied for first. I didn't shoot it last year. I can focus on running it or shooting it, not both.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/05/17 05:38 PM

Chad actually got first last year, but he cheats so it went to Cody rofl

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/05/17 06:02 PM

Chad actually got first last year, but he cheats so it went to Cody rofl

LOL!

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/05/17 09:11 PM

By any chance someone going to have a crono there in case I get to come out to shoot?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/05/17 09:58 PM

Chad can probably bring his Labradar.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/05/17 10:03 PM

Yes, I will bring my Lab Radar.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/05/17 10:05 PM

Great, I can stretch mine out to 250 to 300 yards at a friends place but that is about it.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/06/17 12:46 AM

I'll shoot it and win the whole dam thing , ya'll better sharpen up quick. No weienr wiebe bags allowed either. shoot off a stick or sumpthin

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/06/17 12:48 AM

Go ahead and shoot unsupported. I'll see how that works out for you.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/06/17 01:27 AM

I'll shoot it and win the whole dam thing , ya'll better sharpen up quick. No weienr wiebe bags allowed either. shoot off a stick or sumpthin

Kyle prefers the T post peep

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/06/17 01:29 AM

You get that foot feeling better first Sir. I was just messing with ya and did not know that surgery was in your forecast Buzz. My bad

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/06/17 01:45 AM

Buzz give me a rifle to shoot so I can beat tigbideez I mean 2beez

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/06/17 01:52 AM

Buzz give me a rifle to shoot so I can beat tigbideez I mean 2beez

Meh, I am not scared. I do love me some bounce bounce

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/06/17 10:07 PM

shoot that sweeeeeet Remy, maybe no one will be walking on the tower while you are shooting the dot drill

I hear, they will be .25 moa circles.

If I don't shoot the Varmint Benchrest Silhouettes that day I will be there.

has anybody signed up for this PRS match yet??? Seen no "paid" head count.

Kyle just may win it all stir

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/07/17 12:42 AM

Funny funny it's pay when you get there this year up think it saves Jason and Chad some headaches.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/07/17 01:08 AM

Funny funny it's pay when you get there this year up think it saves Jason and Chad some headaches.

Always has been for this match.

Zero percent chance 30 THF members are gonna show up for this, and make it over-full.

Too skeered bolt

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/07/17 01:17 AM

"I aint skeerd of nutin, not even a Buzzsaw"

ya'll will need a water boy, I volunteer

but I get the Polaris cuz I cripple

you know I could milk this foot deal for sympathy for a long time banana

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/07/17 01:37 AM

Longest walk in this match is about 80 yards, and that's first thing in the morning. Then no more walks over 20 yards.

It's July! flame

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/07/17 01:57 AM

Zero percent chance 30 THF members are gonna show up for this, and make it over-full.

Too skeered bolt

I ain't skeered to lose rofl obviously.... lots of learning experiences for me.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/07/17 01:59 AM

"I aint skeerd of nutin, not even a Buzzsaw"

ya'll will need a water boy, I volunteer

but I get the Polaris cuz I cripple

you know I could milk this foot deal for sympathy for a long time banana

Holy hell. If my foot was that ugly, if try to cut it off too.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/07/17 02:08 AM

That toegina is gross
Need some neosporin and lamsil

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/07/17 02:13 AM

rofl dammit guys

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/07/17 03:14 AM

Kyle just may win it all stir

You start drinkin again lol.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/07/17 03:18 AM

Too skeered bolt

BIL what will the sermon be about that day granted it is Saturday and you will be in church...

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/07/17 04:31 AM

Jason, are there any spots open? I have a friend that would like to shoot. I wont be able to make it unfortunately.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/07/17 04:35 AM

Originally Posted By: CharlieSierraDelta
Jason, are there any spots open? I have a friend that would like to shoot. I wont be able to make it unfortunately.

Damn, hate to hear that man. It is a show up and run what you have so as long as he has $75 dollars cash he is good.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/07/17 04:40 AM

Damn, hate to hear that man. It is a show up and run what you have so as long as he has $75 dollars cash he is good.

Really? How many spots are filled so far? No limit on shooter count?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/07/17 04:47 AM

Really? How many spots are filled so far? No limit on shooter count?

No spots. Show up and be ready too shoot 800 yards with $75. Hell, I do not even know who is coming at this point.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/07/17 04:50 AM

Well, ill let him know. Just hope that when he shows up he actually has a spot.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/07/17 04:54 AM

Jason thinks we all skeered but we will make it work. Only thing I have ever been scared of is momma with TV remote when I am being a little chit grin

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/07/17 11:46 AM

You don't have to hope. Go back a few posts, 30 people won't show, to get the place too full. Years past is was around 15. He will get to shoot.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/07/17 07:02 PM

TOEGINA

lol35 clap

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/10/17 01:12 AM

Ever decide on a time for the "Rompers Run" ?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/10/17 01:27 AM

I vote for Buzz to be the cook. He posts good food pics. up

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/10/17 02:45 AM

Show up the day of. Let me know if you'll be eating with us so I can make sure and have enough food.

Tell me more about this. You got enough chit to take care of so what do you need?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/10/17 11:39 AM

Since you asked.

Hamburgers and hot links, and all the stuff to go with. Grill and wood are at the range.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/10/17 12:52 PM

Since you asked.

Hamburgers and hot links, and all the stuff to go with. Grill and wood are at the range.

Cook needs to bring a chainsaw and cut his wood for the fire, sounds pretty good though, I just may have to come for dinner

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/11/17 03:13 AM

Since you asked.

I ain't fronting 40 people but will cover the basics being meat, wheat and dairy. You want onions, tomatoes or lettuce bring your own. I am feeling generous so I will cover mustard, ketchup and mayo grin

I have an idea but PM what you think I need to get JG or we can talk on Sunday.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/11/17 10:19 AM

40 won't show up, maybe 15. And everyone will pay to eat, so no one person is out the money to take care of it.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/11/17 01:10 PM

would be nice to give 2beez a head count , can we have a roll call of those committed to shoot this?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/11/17 01:51 PM

<<<< Will be there!

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/11/17 02:00 PM

I'll be there, but won't be eating up

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/13/17 04:07 AM

40 won't show up, maybe 15. And everyone will pay to eat, so no one person is out the money to take care of it.

We will make that happen. Should I bring Chorizo? I have heard that is a hit bolt

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/13/17 04:08 AM

I'll be there, but won't be eating up

Dammit kyle,I am not going to poison you I promise grin

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/13/17 12:11 PM

Mother trucker you know I got those weird [censored] food allergies.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/13/17 12:32 PM

No nuts for Kyle violin
Posted By: patriot07

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/13/17 12:36 PM

I was hoping to come and hang out (not shoot), but we have a camping trip planned for Bob Sandlin that weekend. You guys have a good time!

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/13/17 01:48 PM

Hope the State Park no longer smells like smoke....they had a big 'burn off' in the spring, could hardly fish the cove....

P_102
Posted By: patriot07

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/13/17 01:54 PM

Hope the State Park no longer smells like smoke....they had a big 'burn off' in the spring, could hardly fish the cove....

P_102
We were there a month ago and it was fine. One of the Rangers did mention a spring burn though. I'm sure it was not pleasant to be there while that was going on.
Posted By: bassfishinglawyer

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/14/17 06:57 PM

I'd love to come and see what it's like and play the low man on the totem pole, but I'll be gone that day. I'll try the next one.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/14/17 07:06 PM

so where we at on food and beef for this shindig?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/15/17 03:28 AM

I got this buzz. If anyone wants to offer up buns that would help me out quite a bit. I am bringing burgers for 25 and hotlinks for the same. Jason, I am bringing an easy up and a folding table so if the grill could be down by the line it may be better but please do not go through trouble to get it there. We will make it work either way.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/15/17 04:56 AM

2beez and buzz are expert meat handlers

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/15/17 12:18 PM

You better show up to watch us handle this meat. Bring that Kidd, we may need to shoot a squirrel for an appetizer

Put the grill down wind of the firing line, just sayin.

Everybody bring a fork, and a bun

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/16/17 02:38 AM

Go reach into the bag and get you a nice one.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/16/17 08:25 PM

I'll get buns if y'all remind me.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/17/17 01:05 AM

I'll get buns if y'all remind me.

You the man Jeremy and thank you for that. I will figure the rest of the menu out this week. It will be outstanding I promise.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/17/17 01:36 AM

First group of the day was under .3 MOA with my new powder. Don't be scurred.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/17/17 01:40 AM

That labradar is pretty effing cool I am not going to lie. You better win the 5 dot drill Jermey lol.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/17/17 02:08 AM

Not going to be able to make it. There's another match I already had on the books this weekend, but my mental calendar is defective. eek

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/17/17 02:17 AM

How many rounds over 600 yards?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/17/17 02:32 AM

confused2 My limit is 700 after today. I need to re figure food if your coming so stop being a P and just do it. Come shoot it and hang out man.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/17/17 01:31 PM

5 stages involve shots 600 and farther.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/17/17 06:02 PM

well, now we only need beer and burgers

I will shoot a few LR stages, nothing where I have to roll up in a ball, shoot standing on one leg , or use my brain too much.....

I can bring the pillow I propped my foot up on as my Weenie bag.

Oh, and it's only gonna be 105 degrees

BIL, I'll shoot if you do, I wont shoot all stages just the one's I wont P out on. Or die of heatstroke

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/17/17 09:56 PM

Saturday July 22

Sunrise 0630
Sunset 2031
96°F high
0% chance of rain
UV index 11-Extreme

banana2

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/17/17 11:07 PM

"Its getting hot in hera, so take off all yo clothes"

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/18/17 12:16 AM

What time does this one end, approximately

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/18/17 01:20 AM

Round 1500

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/18/17 02:29 AM

3pm?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/18/17 02:41 AM

I will have 25 burgers and thinking 16-20 links so we have plenty of food. I got seasonings and cheese for those that want it. Jason you got burger and link flippers? I can bring them if needed.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/18/17 11:29 AM

I've got the tools, grill, and fuel.

Y'all bring cash to pay Josh for why you eat. Sure appreciate you doing that.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/18/17 12:36 PM

eating and drinking after match, correct?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/18/17 01:31 PM

See how it goes. Might just stop at noon, for lunch, then get back to it.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/18/17 02:54 PM

Hate to miss this one but trying to get a house ready to go on the market I am going back out on this one.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/18/17 03:18 PM

How many rounds overall? I'm trying to juggle borrowing a gun and my dads birthday

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/19/17 01:49 AM

100 rounds princess but no way I would miss Dad's birthday for it 2cents I got 30 burgers and 24 hotlinks ready to roll out for Saturday grill

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/19/17 04:16 AM

Excellent. Missed this earlier in my speed reading. Burger plus bun cost should be around 4$ each with a free hotlink for the first 24 participants.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/19/17 11:17 AM

Excellent. Missed this earlier in my speed reading. Burger plus bun cost should be around 8$ each with a free hotlink for the first 24 participants.

FIFY

And you don't make change. grin

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/20/17 10:37 PM

100 rounds would be good.

110 would be better.

No rain, no mud. Finally! banana

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/21/17 02:14 AM

I hopefully just bought my last 4 boxes of factory ammo. That frigging hurt lol.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/21/17 02:37 AM

I just finished loading 120 rounds. aim

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/21/17 02:46 AM

Lol, shut up David boxing

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/21/17 03:01 AM

Another 57 waiting on you. up

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/21/17 04:01 AM

I'm only loading 20 rounds. That's all I'll need to beat Kyle. roflmao

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/21/17 04:03 AM

About 9 to many

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/21/17 04:04 AM

Careful man. Kyle is shooting a rental and Jason done worked up some dope better than any of that dirt weed you find in Norman for okiedokie. This is looking more and more like a set up roflmao

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/21/17 04:10 AM

It is a setup. I want 50% off my entry fee.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/21/17 04:15 AM

All you had to do was bring me your rig. I'll shoot it.

Not my fault you didn't think of it.

50% off DENIED!

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/21/17 04:15 AM

It is all good lol.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/21/17 01:49 PM

One of these damn days lol
Posted By: alexramsey

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/21/17 05:23 PM

I'll be there banana

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/21/17 10:01 PM

Mr. Ramsey, I went to your advertising site and read where the .17 HMR is great for bears...could you please explain why? Thank you. P_102
Posted By: jeffbird

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/21/17 10:52 PM

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 12:39 AM

Round-up/ Grazon, on the berms days ago.
Weeds chopped or pulled.
Whole range mowed.
Trees trimmed.
Platform sweeped.
Target bolts tightened.
C.O.F. printed.
Score board made.
Grill moved, firewood added

Should be good to go.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 12:43 AM

Originally Posted By: alexramsey
I'll be there banana

You have pictures of 3 rat snakes on your copperhead blog. Are you here just to pimp that crappy blog?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 12:52 AM

I'll be there banana

You have pictures of 3 rat snakes on your copperhead blog. Are you here just to pimp that crappy blog?

You coming princess?

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 12:57 AM

I'll be there banana

Dammit princess roflmao

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 01:09 AM

BIL, it's not just a crappy (and extremely uninformed, he also shows pics of 9mm ammo and shotguns in his .17 HMR article ) blog..this person is running an Amazon CPM site.
It's a home made site where he posts Amazon ads and gets a penny or two for every thousand hits. That's why he wants everyone to go to his 'blog'. P_102

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 01:10 AM

I'll be there banana

You coming princess?

I'm thinking about driving out for a couple hours to give you and 2beez some positive support

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 01:18 AM

All support is welcome at this point lol.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 01:19 AM

BIL, it's not just a crappy (and extremely uninformed, he also shows pics of 9mm ammo and shotguns in his .17 HMR article ) blog..this person is running an Amazon CPM site.
It's a home made site where he posts Amazon ads and gets a penny or two for every thousand hits. That's why he wants everyone to go to his 'blog'. P_102

He might as well stay off my land. It's Fannin County, my last name is over the gate, and there's lots of people there that I believe have my back. I say this because beyond 200 yards is serious business, and I don't want bullets going onto the neighbor's place.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 01:21 AM

I predict 2Beez 3rd and KRoyal 5th in a 15 man shoot....KRoyal higher if not many 'off hand' targets.

Don't make me wrong boys! P_102

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 01:21 AM

I'll be there banana

You coming princess?

I'm thinking about driving out for a couple hours to give you and 2beez some positive support

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 01:24 AM

Not to worry Jason, this person is just trying to make a buck and has no intention of showing...his 'I'll be there' post was just so he could get a message on the site and hope for people to go to his link.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 01:29 AM

I'll be there banana

You coming princess?

Don't forget your pom pomsup

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 01:30 AM

Not to worry Jason, this person is just trying to make a buck and has no intention of showing...his 'I'll be there' post was just so he could get a message on the site and hope for people to go to his link.

Make no mistake. I am not worried.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 01:31 AM

I predict 2Beez 3rd and KRoyal 5th in a 15 man shoot....KRoyal higher if not many 'off hand' targets.

Wow 5th aye, I'll try and not let you down no promises thoug.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 01:36 AM

Ain't know way in hell. I am going to get taught a lesson tomorrow and will enjoy every bit of it. I bet I learn a couple of things lol

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 01:37 AM

Don't forget your pom pomsup

You just thought he had man boobs. He doesn't leave home without them pom poms.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 01:43 AM

Don't hate on my moobs

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 01:48 AM

3rd and nothing less 2Beez! You betcha you will learn some, that's what it's for, but you shoot well!

KRoyal, time for you to shine also!

(dial your scopes down a bit boys)

P_102

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 01:49 AM

Don't hate on my moobs

You spelled pom poms wrong.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 01:53 AM

I'll be there banana

I had to look. This dude is a clown. That's an Austrailian copperhead in the main pic. It must be hard to teach snake identification when he can't identify them himself. His shtty blog is full of misinformation.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 02:03 AM

Yep, just trying to make a few bucks off the internet....total fake.

Oh yeah, you will start seeing more if it.....on your TV ads too.

P_102

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 02:21 AM

3rd and nothing less 2Beez! You betcha you will learn some, that's what it's for, but you shoot well!

KRoyal, time for you to shine also!

(dial your scopes down a bit boys)

P_102

I just read the mirage thread again lol. Either way it is going to be a hell of a time.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 02:44 AM

Man I almost have 100 rounds

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 02:53 AM

You can't be scared your whole life princess.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 03:04 AM

I ain't scared

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 03:13 AM

I ain't scared

See you there then. I just finished loading the truck and am ready for bed.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 12:02 PM

Good luck fellas.....hope everyone has a safe and great time.....wish I wasn't working when these things are scheduled....would like to meet a few more of y'all.....

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 01:13 PM

flush

pain killers got me locked down, anyone surprised peep

I love all of you shooting today,

Yall let Jason take a few shots, he deserves to have a little fun

Chad is being awful quiet, watch out for him, he's a ringer
Posted By: jeepercreeper

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 03:24 PM

Have fun guys!

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 04:03 PM

Too hot for this old man...enjoying The Open and ribs on the smoker!

Stay cool and hydrated gentlemen and shoot well!

P_102
Posted By: Txhillbilly

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 04:39 PM

Yall have fun today. Stay cool and hydrated, I'd like to be there but I rarely get weekends off.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 10:23 PM

anybody have heat stroke? I just went outside for a minute, DAMMMMM its too hot for this old man

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 10:43 PM

It was a hot tamale today fellas. Even being 100° most of the afternoon, it was the best match so far. Jason did a hell of a job with the course of fire and he got the range in beautiful condition. Josh grilled some good grub and we all had a hell of a time. Congrats to Chad and Mikael for finishing 1st and 2nd. Can't wait to shoot with all of y'all again.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 11:02 PM

Had a hell of a time. Great small group dynamic. Came in 4th so actually pretty happy with that lol.

As always thanks Jason for putting it on, it never disappoints. Need more prairie dog spinners up my favorite stage so far from all the matches.

Thanks to Chad for letting me borrow a rifle on short notice much appreciated sir!!

Good seeing everyone again.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 11:18 PM

Good job Kyle and thanks for helping me out with my predictions......how'd Josh do?

P_102

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 11:23 PM

Josh got 5th I edged him out by 2 points up there was only 6 shooters though but I'm happy with 4th.
Posted By: garyrapp55

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 11:24 PM

First I want to say thanks to Jason for letting me come out and play. I learned a good bit and that was my main intent. My second intention was to meet some of you guys face to face, so I'm 2 for 2 today. Great bunch of guys. Thanks to Chad for letting me shoot your 308. I'm sorry to say that I won't be allowed to come play anymore though. I told my wife what I was shooting out to 800 with Chad's rifle and that I loved. She said, "don't you have a 308, why can't you do that with yours?" When I told her that I need to upgrade to a better scope and it will cost us a good $1,000 or more she said if I did that she would cut off my huevos and keep them in a jar. She showed me the jar and knife. It's been nice knowing you boys.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/22/17 11:33 PM

Glad it was too hot for me, I really dislike the thought of having a pink trophy around! P_102

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/23/17 12:00 AM

KKKRoyal 4th out of 4 is pretty damn good!!!

Ya'll are some bad azz dudes,

Jason as usual goes above and beyond for his THF'ers

now lets all cool off and plan the rimfire match, maybe October???

Josh, how about a THF throw down??? Stay at Tanglewood, golf fishing, food,,,,beer of course???

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/23/17 12:24 AM

KKKRoyal 4th out of 4 is pretty damn good!!!

Ya'll are some bad azz dudes,

Jason as usual goes above and beyond for his THF'ers

now lets all cool off and plan the rimfire match, maybe October???

Josh, how about a THF throw down??? Stay at Tanglewood, golf fishing, food,,,,beer of course???

No Buzz 4th out of 6!!! rofl it's super important.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/23/17 12:27 AM

Who got 3 and 6?

How bad did chad whip yall

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/23/17 12:31 AM

Jeremy got 3rd and Chad smacked the hell out of us.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/23/17 01:05 AM

Could not have had a better day at the range. Jason again did a great job getting the range looking beautiful and testing our limits very well with the course of fire. I learned a lot about what I need to work on needless to say. David I really appreciate the help on the grill brother. That rifle is bad [censored]. Congrats to Chad, Mikael and Jeremy cheers It was fun to watch yall beat the hell out of Jason's steel like you did. Ramball made some badass trophies for the winners too. Somebody post a close up as I do not have one in my possession roflmao

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/23/17 01:09 AM

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/23/17 01:14 AM

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/23/17 01:34 AM

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/23/17 01:53 AM

Originally Posted By: garyrapp55
First I want to say thanks to Jason for letting me come out and play. I learned a good bit and that was my main intent. My second intention was to meet some of you guys face to face, so I'm 2 for 2 today. Great bunch of guys. Thanks to Chad for letting me shoot your 308. I'm sorry to say that I won't be allowed to come play anymore though. I told my wife what I was shooting out to 800 with Chad's rifle and that I loved. She said, "don't you have a 308, why can't you do that with yours?" When I told her that I need to upgrade to a better scope and it will cost us a good $1,000 or more she said if I did that she would cut off my huevos and keep them in a jar. She showed me the jar and knife. It's been nice knowing you boys.

Nice to meet you and thanks for coming out man. Unfortunately, it is too late. Your already hooked so take her knife and her jar and have her watch you throw them in the trash. Please report back after you do this roflmao Mine had the same WTF did you just say look but got over it fairly quickly. I use the term fairly loosely here... cheers

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/23/17 02:21 AM

Only guy to clean a stage today. peep

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/23/17 02:30 AM

Nice to meet you and thanks for coming out man. Unfortunately, it is too late. Your already hooked so take her knife and her jar and have her watch you throw them in the trash. Please report back after you do this roflmao Mine had the same WTF did you just say look but got over it fairly quickly. I use the term fairly loosely here... cheers

Of course I was just joking, I haven't said a word about a new scope yet. She gave me the nod on the suppressor just a few months ago so I will wait patiently for the right time to being softening her up on a another scope. Thanks a bunch for bringing the grub, it definitely hit the spot.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/23/17 02:37 AM

Photobucket sucks or you would get the meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meme roflmao

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/23/17 02:54 AM

Of course I was just joking, I haven't said a word about a new scope yet. She gave me the nod on the suppressor just a few months ago so I will wait patiently for the right time to being softening her up on a another scope. Thanks a bunch for bringing the grub, it definitely hit the spot.

I like the plan of action. Too bad there is not a follow button. Check the classifieds for what KRoyal is selling. He changes stuff out like women change underwear man. No problem on the grub cheers It hit the spot for sure.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/23/17 03:14 AM

I like the plan of action. Too bad there is not a follow button. Check the classifieds for what KRoyal is selling. He changes stuff out like women change underwear man. No problem on the grub cheers It hit the spot for sure.

bs rofl

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/23/17 04:27 AM

Set it up Buzz, hell your retired anyway. Love to have you guys up. I am always here and am only out on the golf. I suck at that lol. 2 Beez is a short walk away and the islands are 8-10 minutes away. Let me know and lets do something.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/23/17 12:54 PM

Photobucket sucks or you would get the meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meme roflmao

Hat on backerds, love the Tacticool, Tony Romo look.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/23/17 01:05 PM

Hat will hit the scope, when in a hurry, during movement.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/23/17 01:44 PM

you need a boonie, or just ditch the hat and let us see your mullet

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/23/17 03:37 PM

you need a boonie, or just ditch the hat and let us see your mullet

I just met the guy and never saw the hat come off but I've got $50 here that says there's not enough hair left to make a mullet. Besides, I believe he is a fireman, if he had a mullet the other guys would hold him down and shave it all.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/23/17 04:51 PM

ha ha youre right

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/23/17 05:40 PM

That was fun, guys! Jason, thanks for putting these on! I love coming out and shooting and practicing with everyone. I love seeing everyone out here from THF and visiting and BS'ing with everyone. Lots of good times had. I was pretty pleased with my new "PBR Rifle" (parts build rifle). It shot good once it settled down.

Oh, and the PBR is a lowly 308 Win, and shooting MOA scope and reticle! That's funny!

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/23/17 06:16 PM

MOA scope and reticle! That's funny!

Yeah, yeah. trout

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/23/17 10:41 PM

hummmmm
Posted By: jeffbird

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/23/17 10:58 PM

Oh, and the PBR is a lowly 308 Win, and shooting MOA scope and reticle!

More winning for America!

Congratulations Chad! up cheers

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/24/17 02:10 AM

Range may be a little wet tomorrow. Where the hell did this stuff come from lol

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/24/17 02:16 AM

Range may be a little wet tomorrow. Where the hell did this stuff come from lol

Four days ago, I applied 1 pint per 10 gallons, per acre of Round-Up. The Johnson grass is well smoked. This rain will be great for the Bermuda. But I will be painting targets, and tightening bolts in the mud, again. bang

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/24/17 02:20 AM

You and mother nature are syncing back up Rain Man. This is not good

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/24/17 03:19 AM

Looks like a fun match.

Re: Third annual THF Long Range/ Precision Rifle Match. Sat. July 22 - 07/24/17 03:27 PM

Originally Posted By: jeffbird

Oh, and the PBR is a lowly 308 Win, and shooting MOA scope and reticle!

More winning for America!

Congratulations Chad! up cheers

LOL! Well, I wanted to shoot my mil/mil scope, but I couldn't make it to the range before the match to switch out scopes. And I knew Jason would harass me about MOA, so it made for a good laugh. And is was second focal plane.

But in all honesty, if you understand drop and come-ups and know how to use your reticle, it doesn't matter if it's moa or mils. Yes, I do think mils is easier to learn and easier to use in the field than moa, and for the beginning shooter I would recommend mils hands down. But, this rifle was my parts build rifle and I had my shop scope on the rifle already set up.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum