Texas Hunting Forum

Springfield Saint

Posted By: Arrowslinger82

Springfield Saint - 11/28/16 03:36 PM

Thoughts and opinions? Looks pretty cool, But haven't found one to handle yet. Anyone have any thoughts?
Posted By: jdk1985

Re: Springfield Saint - 11/28/16 03:56 PM

Looks like just another AR. I'm sure it's a good gun.
Posted By: MacDaddy21

Re: Springfield Saint - 11/28/16 04:02 PM

Yup looks like another basic carbine. I'm not a fan of the delta ring or that style of handguard/heatshield so I'd pass on it.
Posted By: Earl

Re: Springfield Saint - 11/29/16 12:00 AM

I've not owned one yet but probably will sometime. I have handled one. It's a good looking basic style carbine. Like all Springfields it comes with a lifetime warranty (for the gun, not the owner) and that's something that means a lot to me - no one else offers that. Only "problem" for me is (thanks to Hillary) I have half a dozen Colt's so don't need one.
Posted By: TFF Caribou

Re: Springfield Saint - 11/29/16 12:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Earl
I've not owned one yet but probably will sometime. I have handled one. It's a good looking basic style carbine. Like all Springfields it comes with a lifetime warranty (for the gun, not the owner) and that's something that means a lot to me - no one else offers that. Only "problem" for me is (thanks to Hillary) I have half a dozen Colt's so don't need one.

It's your fault you panic bought to try and resell. Not hers.
Posted By: BigPig

Re: Springfield Saint - 11/29/16 02:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Tff caribou

Yup. Now sell them CHEAP!
Posted By: Chickenman

Re: Springfield Saint - 11/29/16 02:16 AM

I would like to own one to see how it handles. Not married to any of mine. They all have a price.
Posted By: Earl

Re: Springfield Saint - 11/29/16 06:37 AM

I think you misread something in my reply there buddy. I never once said I was selling any of those Colts. I may have to one day, but not now and don't plan too. I did sell a 7th (a 6520) but only because I had bought several better Colts. I bought them because I wanted them. I actually had several well before the election. Yes I bought more of them later on when it looked like she would win, but I'm not selling them unless circumstances dictate I need to let something go. BigPig if they do get sold it will be for reasonable prices. I did not overpay for them - well maybe the mint 1978 SP1 first year carbine, that one was pricey (and is not going anywhere). I sold the LE/Military marked 6520 here on this board for the princely sum of $850 which worked for both me and the buyer - hardly gouged anyone on it.

Earl

Originally Posted By: Tff caribou

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum