Texas Hunting Forum

Gun Broker bull

Posted By: Sparky45

Gun Broker bull - 09/18/16 02:49 PM

I have bought 3 guns this year on GB
I have been a registered member for 8 years or more

so, I log in to see my purchase history and they only let you see 90 days
So I emailed them and they said, that is their policy and if you want to see your purchase history going back more than 90 days, you order a report and they charge you $15 realmad

Don't they make enough on buyer and seller fees and ads?

It hasn't always been this way, they must have changed it recently
Posted By: General Guts

Re: Gun Broker bull - 09/18/16 02:50 PM

They pay fees to the DEA

Re: Gun Broker bull - 09/18/16 02:58 PM

charging $15 to produce a report that you used to get for free in your profile page is bull
its soft ware, nobody is going to type up a printed report and mail it to you.

I can see a small fee, I just don't think $15 is reasonable for data that wouldn't even exist if you didn't patronize their site in the first place
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Gun Broker bull - 09/18/16 03:09 PM

offtopic

How is the pup?
Posted By: Ramsey

Re: Gun Broker bull - 09/18/16 05:12 PM

Fees fees and more fees

Re: Gun Broker bull - 09/18/16 05:22 PM

Originally Posted By: bill oxner
offtopic

How is the pup?

doing fine Bill cheers
Posted By: The Dude Abides

Re: Gun Broker bull - 09/19/16 02:24 AM

Win auction, print details to .pdf file, save on PC. Print to hard copy when/ if needed. Been working for me since 2005.
Posted By: BushFamilyNine

Re: Gun Broker bull - 09/19/16 02:27 AM

If you want your history, just contact the NSA. I am sure they can tell you how many guns you own, where you bought them, and where you claimed they all fell into the lake.

Keeping all this info maintained in Gunbroker's permanent files might be considered a possible confiscation list and open to future abuses by other entities. I do exactly as TXGUNNER308 does it. Save the email, print off the auction page copy, and save another to computer.
Posted By: Poke81

Re: Gun Broker bull - 09/20/16 01:21 AM

find the link to the closed auction in your emails and go here. Copy and paste it.

Wayback machine
Posted By: colt45-90

Re: Gun Broker bull - 09/20/16 01:20 PM

Originally Posted By: TXGUNNER308
Win auction, print details to .pdf file, save on PC. Print to hard copy when/ if needed. Been working for me since 2005.
works for me
Posted By: jeepercreeper

Re: Gun Broker bull - 09/20/16 01:58 PM

Originally Posted By: colt45
Originally Posted By: TXGUNNER308
works for me

x3.

I also keep a detailed spreadsheet of all guns I buy, sell, and trade. Spreadsheet includes buyer/seller info, make, model, caliber, serial#, date, amount, and channel (THF, GB). I also keep pictures of all firearms, heck I keep pictures of everything I own. Someone told me a long time ago....do not rely or pay people for things you can do yourself. It's been some of the most useful advice.
Posted By: MDMORROW

Re: Gun Broker bull - 09/20/16 03:02 PM

Save invoice, take picture of gun and serial number and put in file. Done.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum