Texas Hunting Forum

NRA

Posted By: DStroud

NRA - 07/10/16 02:54 PM

Thought I would make a post to encourage anyone who is not currently a member of the NRA or is not a Life member that now would be a great time to upgrade.
I called Friday and they have a promotion (don't they always) cool and right now Life membership is 500.00 vs the 1500.00 normal price. My son is going to get a surprise Life membership for his birthday.

I remember paying 200.00 back in 1978 in installments when they had a similar deal and it turned out to be a great investment. I now have been receiving a magazine for 38 years plus all the other minor benefits gun insurance etc . ALSO one of my local ranges where I am a member charges 60.00 per year PLUS they add the charge of a NRA membership unless you prove you are already a member so for 25 years I have saved that money in my mind. That alone saved me 875.00.

Not that anyone who would be on this website needs to be reminded but the NRA is about all we got except our on voices and this is just another way to be heard.

This has been a Public Service announcement now back to our regular programming.

oops I meant to post this in the Rifles Shotguns etc Forum. Oh well if a Mod wants to move it there that would be great
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: NRA - 07/10/16 05:50 PM

Prob get more views in off topic
Posted By: Colt W. Knight

Re: NRA - 07/10/16 06:24 PM

Life member, thinking about upgrading to endowment
Posted By: Mickey Moose

Re: NRA - 07/10/16 11:40 PM

Life Member here but I declined all "gifts" and magazine subscriptions... saves them money. Have been thinking of upping to another level.
Posted By: okstatefan

Re: NRA - 07/11/16 12:41 AM

Three year this time, but I also decline the magazines and gifts. Magazines just accumulate and rarely get read and most of the gifts are redundant items I already have too many of. I will likely renew to life member.
Posted By: texasdude28

Re: NRA - 07/11/16 02:13 AM

I am the NRA and I vote, gun grabbers beware.
Posted By: Simple Searcher

Re: NRA - 07/11/16 02:47 AM

They ran a $300 special a few years back. I was about to send a donation and decided to send them enough to get me and my daughters all life memberships.
Posted By: Bbear

Re: NRA - 07/11/16 03:07 AM

Just got an email that Gander Mountain is selling annual memberships for $30 and giving you a $10 gift certificate.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum