Texas Hunting Forum

Cooper Rifle Sale

Posted By: WrecklessRanch

Cooper Rifle Sale - 05/13/16 07:47 PM

If anyone has been thinking about purchasing a Cooper rifle Alamo Precision Rifle has some on clearance. Thought I'd pass it along.

Here's one:
https://www.facebook.com/alamoprecisionrifles/posts/1058257397546932

There's also a 22-250, .280 ai and a .22 long rifle.

Enjoy!
Posted By: Dustnsand

Re: Cooper Rifle Sale - 05/14/16 02:06 PM

Very nice but $3300 for a .22 loco
Posted By: syncerus

Re: Cooper Rifle Sale - 05/14/16 02:12 PM

A very nice .22

smile
Posted By: Txhillbilly

Re: Cooper Rifle Sale - 05/14/16 02:39 PM

I stopped by there the other day. Really nice guy's working there, they even gave me a tour of their shop. Looked like they make some real nice rifles.
Posted By: RiverRider

Re: Cooper Rifle Sale - 05/14/16 02:58 PM

The .22 LR deserves a LOT more respect than it gets.

That is an exquisite rifle, but I would not buy it even if I could afford it and it was half the price because of Dan Cooper's antics during the election of 2008. On the day all that was exposed I swore an oath that I would never own a Cooper. Ever. And I don't care if they strangled him, cut him up into little pieces, and flushed him down the commode. I'll never own one.
Posted By: colt45-90

Re: Cooper Rifle Sale - 05/14/16 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By: RiverRider

That is an exquisite rifle, but I would not buy it even if I could afford it and it was half the price because of Dan Cooper's antics during the election of 2008. On the day all that was exposed I swore an oath that I would never own a Cooper. Ever. And I don't care if they strangled him, cut him up into little pieces, and flushed him down the commode. I'll never own one.
come on now, let's hear your real feelings

Re: Cooper Rifle Sale - 05/14/16 06:13 PM

Originally Posted By: colt45

come on now, let's hear your real feelings

The stock is gorgeous.
Posted By: blackcoal

Re: Cooper Rifle Sale - 05/15/16 12:35 AM

RR, if Cooper Board and employees forced Dan Cooper to resign why would you punish the fine gun artisans and machinists and wood workers and their families by putting them out of work?

Re: Cooper Rifle Sale - 05/15/16 01:05 AM

... I don't care if they strangled him, cut him up into little pieces, and flushed him down the commode. I'll never own one.
Posted By: J.G.

Re: Cooper Rifle Sale - 05/15/16 01:50 PM

What did he do?
Posted By: MacDaddy21

Re: Cooper Rifle Sale - 05/15/16 02:16 PM

http://neveryetmelted.com/2008/11/01/dan...-backing-obama/
Posted By: J.G.

Re: Cooper Rifle Sale - 05/15/16 02:39 PM

Ah ha!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum