Texas Hunting Forum

Keltec PMR

Posted By: slayer12

Keltec PMR - 04/21/16 02:33 AM

I am considering selling my PMR30 it is the grey frame. I have shot it around 40 times very fun but tired of letting it sit.
What is a fair value for these I have seen a few here and there.
Posted By: Buckeyesgt

Re: Keltec PMR - 04/21/16 03:08 AM

I've seen them priced around $550. Looks like a few have sold for that.
Posted By: jeepercreeper

Re: Keltec PMR - 04/21/16 12:11 PM

They're not really in high demand or short supply at the moment so you could probably get slightly less than a brand new one. Id hang on to it thru the end of the year because it could be worth double by then.
Posted By: mikei

Re: Keltec PMR - 04/21/16 12:20 PM

Slayer12, go to a site like GunBroker.com and check the ads that offer the "Buy It Now" feature for the PMR30's. That will give you a pretty good idea of what the current asking prices are.
Posted By: TexasVine

Re: Keltec PMR - 04/21/16 12:36 PM

I agree which JeepCreeper, demand has ton down. Tombstone Tactical sells them in the low to high $400.00 when in stock. Unfortunately, 22mag ammo is difficult to find in my area which may affect the value. I remember when you couldn't find these and the price was very high.
Posted By: Dead Eye Mike

Re: Keltec PMR - 04/24/16 03:29 AM

Originally Posted By: jeepercreeper
They're not really in high demand or short supply at the moment so you could probably get slightly less than a brand new one. Id hang on to it thru the end of the year because it could be worth double by then.

Jeeper,
What makes you think the price will double?
Posted By: jeepercreeper

Re: Keltec PMR - 04/24/16 04:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Dead Eye Mike
Originally Posted By: jeepercreeper

Jeeper,
What makes you think the price will double?

History. Ive seen the price on PMRs double before. Should have sold mine then and waited a year and bought 2 of them.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum