Texas Hunting Forum

German Airpower!

Posted By: chital_shikari

German Airpower! - 03/24/16 02:52 PM

Yesterday I headshotted (then ate) a collared dove off the telephone wire and then did some pest control with 2 chest shots to a possum that's been tearing up my garbage. Also, I shot a squirrel from 25yd last Saturday, DRT chest shot. The RWS Model 48 with .22 RWS Superpoints is mean and accurate. A couple of weeks ago I was headshotting sparrows at 30yd. Last evening, I shot a 15 shot group the size of my thumb from 13yd.

Ordered a new "toy," too. .177 Walther Terrus. Really looking forward to shooting this gun, as it's trigger is comparable to the T06 in the Model 34 (one of the most popular airguns in the market), and it's finish is a little nicer.
Posted By: Classic Rocks

Re: German Airpower! - 03/24/16 03:30 PM

Love my rws Diana. The first "magnum" class air rifle.
Posted By: TexFlip

Re: German Airpower! - 03/24/16 04:07 PM

up
Posted By: huntwest

Re: German Airpower! - 03/24/16 06:13 PM

You will really like the Terrus. We shot them at Umarex when they introduced them. Sweet gu s.

Re: German Airpower! - 03/24/16 07:45 PM

Originally Posted By: huntwest
You will really like the Terrus. We shot them at Umarex when they introduced them. Sweet gu s.
Good to know! Thanks!
Posted By: Reich

Re: German Airpower! - 03/25/16 02:05 PM

Love my 48 also.
Posted By: Regular Guy

Re: German Airpower! - 03/26/16 10:30 PM

Sounds like a lot of fun. I want to get my hands on a Terrus as well. Let us know how she does.

Re: German Airpower! - 03/27/16 10:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Regular Guy
Sounds like a lot of fun. I want to get my hands on a Terrus as well. Let us know how she does.
Definitely!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum