Texas Hunting Forum

Observation or opinion

Posted By: blackcoal

Observation or opinion - 03/05/16 06:25 AM

May be wrong section but does it seem like the sale of guns has slacked off? Talking about retail store sales and private sellers. What about various types, pistol vs rifle vs scattergun and also different actions? What are your thoughts on sales before and after the upcoming elections?
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: Observation or opinion - 03/05/16 06:31 AM

Think I read somewhere that February was the 3rd biggest month in gun sales ever so I don't think it's slacking off, if anything I think it will ramp up with the up coming election it always does with the fear of liberal anti gunner getting in the White House. You'd think by now people would know the president can't do anything about guns without congress.
Posted By: jhenderson

Re: Observation or opinion - 03/05/16 12:24 PM

Read somewhere smith and Wesson as a company was up something crazy like 60%
Posted By: Dave Davidson

Re: Observation or opinion - 03/05/16 12:25 PM

That is, up to a point, true. However, the Prez also has emergency powers that nobody has ever defined the limit of. Expect Obamna to do so using Executive Action right before leaving the White House.
Posted By: HWY_MAN

Re: Observation or opinion - 03/05/16 12:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Dave Davidson
That is, up to a point, true. However, the Prez also has emergency powers that nobody has ever defined the limit of. Expect Obamna to do so using Executive Action right before leaving the White House.

Least of my worries, any EA can be reversed by the incoming president.
Posted By: Fatdaddy

Re: Observation or opinion - 03/05/16 02:41 PM

Originally Posted By: HWY_MAN

Better be worried because it could be Hillary if the GOP doesnt stop their bs
Posted By: BassCat'99

Re: Observation or opinion - 03/05/16 03:49 PM

Originally Posted By: hunting.nut
Originally Posted By: HWY_MAN

Better be worried because it could be Hillary if the GOP doesnt stop their bs

this
Posted By: DStroud

Re: Observation or opinion - 03/05/16 06:30 PM

This post reminded me... Is there some lawsuit working its way to the Supreme Court about Assalt rifles?
I won't go into details but I heard mention on Fox News about it and it tied into something a high ranking official told me a while back.
Not trying to start any rumor just asking if anyone has heard or did I just hear wrong.
The Guy I spoke with just said it was not if .....just when. I laughed.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum