Texas Hunting Forum

Recovered pistols

Posted By: Chief Joe

Recovered pistols - 03/05/16 01:09 AM

Several months back a friend had around 10 hand guns ripped off. Two were irreplaceable. One was is father's chief special and one was his service weapon. His dad retired as Bucyrus'chief of police, Dave retired as an officer. Anyway recently Columbus,Oh police 65 miles away responded to shots fired. Four arrests were made, three were carrying pistols taken from Dave's.
Posted By: Sherpa Dog

Re: Recovered pistols - 03/05/16 02:21 AM

up I am glad he got some of his prized pistols back.....I wish those dirt bag thieves would get some real old fashioned justice slinger
Posted By: Chief Joe

Re: Recovered pistols - 03/05/16 12:24 PM

In that area, as well as many I suspect, stolen property is carried back to the big city by those who carry in the heroin and other drugs..
Posted By: drycreek3189

Re: Recovered pistols - 03/06/16 11:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Chief Joe
Several months back a friend had around 10 hand guns ripped off. Two were irreplaceable. One was is father's chief special and one was his service weapon. His dad retired as Bucyrus'chief of police, Dave retired as an officer. Anyway recently Columbus,Oh police 65 miles away responded to shots fired. Four arrests were made, three were carrying pistols taken from Dave's.

But, but, that can't be ! We all know that criminals buy their guns at gun shows !
Posted By: dkershen

Re: Recovered pistols - 03/08/16 06:02 AM

Maybe they'll find some more when these guys roll on their homeboys. Glad to hear he got some of them back at least.
Posted By: retfuz

Re: Recovered pistols - 03/08/16 06:14 PM

How did the criminals get past the background check? That's illegal. If the shooting location would have been a gun free zone it probably would have never happened!
Posted By: GasGuzzler

Re: Recovered pistols - 03/09/16 12:08 PM

happy3
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum