Texas Hunting Forum

Arlington Sportsman's Club?

Posted By: Buffs 1

Arlington Sportsman's Club? - 02/09/16 09:17 PM

I am looking into membership for Arlington Sportsman's Club, and I was thinking of going out to shoot sporting clays this Saturday. I know this topic has come up on here before, but I just wanted to see if there are any members of ASC that might be willing to share their experience with the club (good, bad, or otherwise). Feel free to PM me.

Thanks.
Posted By: BarneyWho

Re: Arlington Sportsman's Club? - 02/09/16 09:22 PM

Great club. Been a member for several years. Planning on going out Friday to shoot. Not sure if I'll make Sporting Clays on Saturday or not. The guy that run's sporting clays is Matt Jones. Introduce yourself, and he'll put you on a team if you don't have 3 other guys to shoot with.
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Arlington Sportsman's Club? - 02/09/16 10:21 PM

I shot rimfire benchrest out there many times. The folks I met associated with the club were top notch friendly people. Dale is THE BEST!!!

Never shot clays, just rifles.
Posted By: Teal28

Re: Arlington Sportsman's Club? - 02/10/16 12:41 PM

Not a member but have friends that are. Been there several time. Great place, great people.
Posted By: Buffs 1

Re: Arlington Sportsman's Club? - 02/10/16 06:38 PM

Thanks for the replies. Guess I will go check it out this weekend.
Posted By: passthru

Re: Arlington Sportsman's Club? - 02/10/16 06:39 PM

Used to be a member but the last couple of years it got to the point where I wasn't shooting enough to make it worth while. Nice place with lots of helpful people. Some turds as well but that's everywhere.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum