Texas Hunting Forum

Stevens 311 20 GA SxS

Posted By: YanceyTX_Hunter

Stevens 311 20 GA SxS - 02/01/16 06:04 PM

Just bought one from a family member for 100$, couldn't pass it up. I was wondering if anyone knows if they make synthetic stocks and fore-ends for these guns? Not saying I want to change out the wood (cause it looks beautiful) just curious if that is an option for me. Do you guys have any recommendations on where to buy the parts (wood or synthetic) online?
Posted By: dkershen

Re: Stevens 311 20 GA SxS - 02/01/16 07:10 PM

Smoking deal if the gun locks up tight and stocks not busted. I looked at a couple shotguns stock sites (Brownells and Macon) and didn't see anything but wood replacements. Doubt you can get synthetic. Not not sure why you would want to.
Posted By: YanceyTX_Hunter

Re: Stevens 311 20 GA SxS - 02/01/16 09:07 PM

Yea I was searching and saw some nice looking wood replacements as well. I will stick with wood it's just heavy as he!!, I actually plan on using it to hunt (that's the reason for the synthetic) not just pretty up and make it a safe queen....
Posted By: Scoutdog

Re: Stevens 311 20 GA SxS - 02/01/16 09:20 PM

At one point, the 311 or one of its variants, came with tenite stocks. That would be about as close as you will probably find for a synthetic 311 replacement stock if you could even find one.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum