Texas Hunting Forum

Nova vs SuperNova

Posted By: cerda12

Nova vs SuperNova - 12/29/15 08:24 PM

What do y'all think? Is the Benelli Supernova worth the extra bill? It will be used for dove hunting and a little duck hunting. And the occasional brother vs brother skeet competition.
Posted By: Nick1

Re: Nova vs SuperNova - 12/30/15 11:15 PM

Not trying to change your mind, but i was in same boat you are in this past summer. Decided on the supernova. Went to bass to go get it, left with the beretta a300 semi auto in real tree max 5 camo. Yes, a little more but after a season of dove hunting and skeet, I'm so glad I got the semi. Plus if I opened the bass credit card, I got 150 off purchase so I just paid it off when I got bill. A300 is a work horse, 1000 shells later, never an issue! Good luck.
Posted By: changedmyname

Re: Nova vs SuperNova - 12/31/15 04:59 AM

Nova between the two. Not worth the extra.
Posted By: 12shotgun

Re: Nova vs SuperNova - 12/31/15 04:49 PM

I have the Supernova and really happy with it. The main/apparent differences I know are the comfortech stock, larger trigger guard for easier access when using gloves and the shim kit for adjusting the stock.
If those features don't make a difference then Nova, for me the shim kit did make a lot of difference in my shooting.
With the Supernova you start getting into affordable and good semi autos, I already had semis so decided on the Supernova. So far a workhorse and flawless, but the Nova is practically the same gun except the features I know/listed above.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum