Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for Howa .308

Posted By: cjconley

Looking for Howa .308 - 12/17/15 02:51 PM

I used to own a HOWA .308 with the thumb hole stock. Had to sale year ago for financial reason and would love to find another one. Cant seem to find where to order one or find one at any gun shows lately. If anyone has any tips or knows anyone selling one please let me know.
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Looking for Howa .308 - 12/17/15 02:57 PM

Click the link:

Howa 308s on Gunbroker.com
Posted By: cjconley

Re: Looking for Howa .308 - 12/17/15 04:02 PM

thank you sir
Posted By: WileyCoyote

Re: Looking for Howa .308 - 12/17/15 07:06 PM

Try looking at Bud'sGuns in Paris Kentucky. If you find one you like and it has a tab under the price for a better price offer, hit it and make the offer....ummm you can make up to 3 or 4 offers as I recall. Sometimes they got some fudge factor and sometimes they don't, but until you ask for a better price you'll never know. FWIW if you buy & have the gun shipped to your FFL...make double sure you inspect the gun to your satifaction AT the FFL's, 'cause once you walk out of the store with it you own it, if the problem is not covered under a factory warranty. I've used Bud's several times and never been disappointed with the service or prices.
Ron
Posted By: DeckArtist

Re: Looking for Howa .308 - 01/02/16 02:28 AM

I was in the same boat until I found another route. Was about to order a Legacy Sports Howa 1500 with a DBM 10 round box and a Knoxx Axiom stock. Wound up going with a Remy 700 instead but am adding a Wyatt's DBM. You might look at the Legacy Catalog, they are reasonably priced and they have a ton of different models. http://legacysports.com/
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum