Texas Hunting Forum

Silencrco Harvester Cover

Posted By: ZK-315

Silencrco Harvester Cover - 12/04/15 07:54 PM

Can anyone recommend a suppressor cover for the harvester? I've been looking at the Armageddon Gear covers, but their pictures don't particularly show the harvester. I'm assuming the cover meant for it doesn't cover up the brake at the end?

Also, anyone that has the harvester with a cover, can I see some pics of what you have?
Thanks.
Posted By: ChadTRG42

Re: Silencrco Harvester Cover - 12/04/15 08:04 PM

I use the new FTW suppressor covers with the MAD and HAD covers.

https://www.riflesonly.com/pro-shop/suppressor-covers.html

Re: Silencrco Harvester Cover - 12/04/15 08:48 PM

Just curious, as this is my first can, but what's so great about the MAD and HAD covers vs. say the Armageddon? Not a huge difference in price but $15 on the MAD and $25 for the HAD.

Being on a bolt gun, will the MAD/HAD have that much of an advantage over the cheaper one? Not trying to be a cheapa$$, but I'm curious.
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Silencrco Harvester Cover - 12/04/15 08:49 PM

Hunter-Steve made one for me to use on my Omega and I will be ordering another from him at some point for my Harvester. Just send him the exact dimensions you want. For the Omega, I ordered a 1.5" x 6.5" and it fits perfectly. I have both the flat end and the brake for the Omega, and this would allow me to use the brake if I want.

Here's his ad in the classifieds: Covers

Re: Silencrco Harvester Cover - 12/04/15 09:09 PM

I saw those a while back and couldn't find that thread now that my can is in. Thanks!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum